dnata UAE Careers 2021- dnata UAE Jobs in Dubai 2021. Find here Latest Dubai Jobs in dnata UAE. dnata UAE Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for dnata UAE Jobs in Dubai can get here latest Dubai Job Opening through dnata UAE Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest dnata UAE Jobs in Dubai. You can see below current dnata UAE Dubai Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
dnata UAE Careers 2021- dnata UAE Jobs in Dubai
latest Dubai Job Opening through dnata UAE Careers:- dnata UAE Dubai currently published a job notification on dnata UAE Dubai Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for dnata UAE Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Contracts Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree Holder holders can apply for this Contracts Manager jobs in Dubai.
For more details about dnata UAE Dubai Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of dnata UAE. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
dnata UAE Dubai Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||dnata UAE|
|Name of Job Position||Contracts Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Dubai|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED12,000 a month.|
dnata UAE Careers JOB DESCRIPTION:
This role will also give you the opportunity to have ownership of menu & product design, including the end-to-end process of menu presentations to airline customers, cycle selection, cost balancing and ongoing meal and menu audits. As the ideal candidate you will have:
dnata UAE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience managing high value contracts
- Experience in the inflight catering industry is a plus but not essential
- A strong focus on margin protection and profitability improvement
- Some the role key accountabilities include:
- Excellent relationship building and management skills – Excellent eye for detail and demonstrated ability to analyse data and provide insights to the business
- Leading all commercial discussions, price negotiations, change orders and charging amendments
- Setting Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and KPIs, monitoring performance, reporting, ensuring adherence to and driving improvement against customer SLA’s
- Working with dnata Catering costing team to “design to budget” menus to maintain COGs performance
- Periodic report preparation, on a weekly and monthly basis
dnata UAE QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Automotive).
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in the field of Ground Support Equipment maintenance management in an Airline or Ground Handler or specialist vehicle and equipment industry, including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.