Distell Group Limited Careers 2021- Distell Group Limited Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Distell Group Limited. Distell Group Limited South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Distell Group Limited Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Distell Group Limited Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Distell Group Limited Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Distell Group Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Distell Group Limited Careers 2021- Distell Group Limited Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Distell Group Limited Careers:- Distell Group Limited South Africa currently published a job notification on Distell Group Limited South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Distell Group Limited Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Admin Clerk jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree or Diploma can apply for this Academic Admin Clerk jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Distell Group Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Distell Group Limited . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Distell Group Limited South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Distell Group Limited|
|Name of Job Position||Admin Clerk|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Checking and filing of excise documentation in preparation for accounts
- Managing the gate pass system
- Reconciling waste removal and sundry income accounts
- Co-ordinate IT requirements for the site
- Maintaining documentation safes in orderly way
- Assist with auditing and evaluating Internal Control Procedures
- Assist with stock takes on site
- Performing general admin duties
- Active participation in all Brandcrafting activities
- Run errands where required
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy ( MS Office, especially Excel )
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Customs & Excise experience would be an advantage
- Relevant 3 year degree or diploma
- Driver’s license for light vehicle