Diebold Nixdorf Careers 2021- Diebold Nixdorf Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Diebold Nixdorf. Diebold Nixdorf UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Diebold Nixdorf Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Diebold Nixdorf Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Diebold Nixdorf Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Diebold Nixdorf UAE Jobs 2021 with all Diploma in in any Engineering eligibility.
Diebold Nixdorf Careers 2021- Diebold Nixdorf Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Diebold Nixdorf Careers:- Diebold Nixdorf UAE currently published a job notification on Diebold Nixdorf UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Diebold Nixdorf Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Solutions Architect jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar can apply for this Solutions Architect jobs in UAE.
For more details about Diebold Nixdorf UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Diebold Nixdorf. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Diebold Nixdorf UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Diebold Nixdorf|
|Name of Job Position||Solutions Architect|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 16,500 per month|
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Solutions Architect will provide thought leadership, innovation and detailed solution design to Diebold-Nixdorf customers, and develop a detailed understanding of either the Middle East Financial Services sector and Diebold-Nixdorf offerings in that sector.
You are responsible for
- To manage relations with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) within prospect organizations.
- To proactively liaise with sales leads to ensure a complete personal understanding of the client requirement and business issues to be addressed by any sales proposals involving service delivery
- To lead solution architecture design, to include the technical infrastructure requirements, application development or customisation requirements, system integration aspects etc
- To document and present the solution architecture to the client and take a leading role in the application design and integration aspects of the solution
- To develop Diebold Nixdorf internal project estimates and cost models for the solutions proposed to the client
- To create “value propositions” of the proposed solutions for Sales and other Diebold Nixdorf employees to articulate in a consistent format to the client
- To provide assistance to prospects with choosing the right set of Products and designing the appropriate Application-integration.
- To position technology correctly while providing prospects/customers with a framework and methodology for evaluating Diebold-Nixdorf technology and an assessment of product fit to the customer’s enterprise/application’s architectural needs.
- To maintain a high level of commercial and technical understanding of the relevant business area and technical specialism and to be able to provide support and guidance to more junior team members.
- To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as a Solution Architect or Tech Leader
- In dept understanding of object-oriented programming languages
- Sound Knowledge of Operating Systems and Databases
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Added Value: Projects portfolio in Financial sector
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This offer is subject to the candidate receiving required Visa / Work permit / & Residency permit by the authorities in the UAE.
If the candidate does not obtain the same, this offer will be considered VOID, without any obligations on Diebold Nixdorf, or any of its subsidiaries.
Areas of InterestProduct ManagementExperience LevelMid-Senior Level AssociateCountryUnited Arab EmiratesPrimary LocationAE-DubaiRemote – Work from HomeNo