Denholm Associates Careers 2021- Denholm Associates Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Denholm Associates. Denholm Associates United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Denholm Associates Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Denholm Associates Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Denholm Associates Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Denholm Associates United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Denholm Associates Careers 2021- Denholm Associates Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Denholm Associates Careers:- Denholm Associates United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Denholm Associates United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Denholm Associates Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Web Content Editor jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Web Content Editor jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Denholm Associates United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Denholm Associates. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Denholm Associates United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Denholm Associates|
|Name of Job Position||Web Content Editor|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£55,000 Per Year|
An award-winning national business who is fast-becoming a household name in the UK is looking for an experienced Web Content Editor to join their dynamic and positive team for a period of 6 weeks.
This role has an immediate start for January 2021 and will be fully remote.
Reporting to the Web Content Manager, you will be responsible for repurposing content for the company website and work with internal departments to collate both copy and images to produce engaging content.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and maintaining content for the company website
- Proof reading and editing copy and images for the website ensuring tone of voice is accurate and engaging
- Selecting, preparing and publishing images for various web publications
- Working with a bespoke CMS system to upload content
- Collaborating with the communications and marketing teams
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a web content or copywriting role
- Experience in and understanding of what makes a good news story, how to frame different types of stories
- Repurposed content and images for websites
- Proof read and edited copy
- Knowledge of Photoshop and editing images to a basic level
- An eye for detail
You will be offered a salary of £25,984 which will be pro rata for the 6 weeks as well as the opportunity to work within a business who has a strong brand and a supportive culture.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm!