Deloitte Careers 2021- Deloitte Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Deloitte. Deloitte UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Deloitte Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Deloitte Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Deloitte Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Deloitte UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Deloitte Careers 2021- Deloitte Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Deloitte Careers:- Deloitte UAE currently published a job notification on Deloitte UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Deloitte Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Clients & Industries – Audit & Assurance jobs available now. Candidates who are University graduate with a BA/BS degree can apply for this Clients & Industries – Audit & Assurance jobs in UAE.
For more details about Deloitte UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Deloitte. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Deloitte UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Deloitte|
|Name of Job Position||Clients & Industries – Audit & Assurance|
|Job Location||Abu dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 208,800 per year|
- When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.Our Purpose
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
Within this role which is focused on Clients and Industries for our Audit and Assurance practice, you’ll focus on supporting and implementing key clients and industries programmes to further drive practice growth and position the brand in the marketplace across the Middle East. During your tenure as an Assistant Manager, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Manage the pipeline liaising with C&I Partners for A&A across the region
- Management reporting on key tenders and opportunities across A&A
- Work closely with the industry teams ensuring A&A input and representation
- Supporting A&A key account plans across the region
- Manage the marketing campaign plan for the business unit working closely with the Senior Manager
- Support the bid methodology for select tenders across the region
- Provide bid project management support, where needed
- Cascade Deloitte global A&A campaigns across the region, where relevant
- Develop and manage the internal and external comms channels for A&A
- Manage and further develop the brand champion programme across A&A
- Provide ad-hoc support when needed to C&I Partner for A&A and C&I Senior Manager, A&A
- Abide and follow the Deloitte brand and ensure that all work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- University graduate with a BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience within a Clients & Industries role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic (preferred)
- Enthusiastic team player
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Outlook
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm (desir