Dar Al Kamal Hospital Careers 2021- Dar Al Kamal Hospital Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Dar Al Kamal Hospital. Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Dar Al Kamal Hospital Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Dar Al Kamal Hospital Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Dar Al Kamal Hospital Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital Careers 2021- Dar Al Kamal Hospital Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Dar Al Kamal Hospital Careers:- Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE currently published a job notification on Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Dar Al Kamal Hospital Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Medical Director Arabic jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Medical Director Arabic jobs in UAE.
For more details about Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Dar Al Kamal Hospital. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Dar Al Kamal Hospital|
|Name of Job Position||Medical Director Arabic|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 669,979 per year|
JOB SUMMARYThe Medical Director is responsible for leading, organizing, managing clinical and administrative operations of the Medical department according to the facility’s strategic objectives and goals. The post holder is accountable for ensuring delivery of high quality patient care through effective planning and clinical leadership.CORE FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees the entire Medical Services
1. Managerial and Administrative function:
2. Leads the Medical departments in the implementation of all organizational strategic plans.
3. Medical Director develops and periodically reviews by-laws governing physician services.
4. Ensures adherence to established policies as required
5. Assumes responsibility for providing relevant advice to the Management team on clinical and professional matters related to the Medical and Paramedical Departments.
6. Chairs periodic meetings with physicians, support staff and applicable hospital personnel, and implements such other communication methods as are necessary to foster effective working relationship among the parties and to facilitate resolution of problems.
7. Represents the department and the physicians at Managerial meetings; attends all other management meetings as required.
8. Assists management team in responding to appropriate requests from the Corporate Team, and regulatory bodies, including the Ministry of Health and insurance companies.
9. Reviews Department reports, makes recommendations for improvements to clinical services, and ensures implementation as required
10. Helps promote and implement the organization’s performance management system, in the medical affair Division, including peer review and the productivity and utilization review processes
11. Contributes and collaborates with Hr Manager in recruitment planning and participates inrecruitment of physicians as required.
12. Provides orientation of physicians joining the Hospital.
13. Follows the organization’s established system of communication with the medical workforce and holds regular meetings with medical management team.
14. Supports budget planning and other financial management responsibilities for the Division.
15. The medical director meets regularly with the administrator, the director of nursing, and other decision makers and provides leadership needed to achieve medical care goals.
16. The Medical Director ensures the development and administration of a fair and equitable physicians work schedule, and the timely communication of the schedule and any adjustments to it throughout the organization .
17. Responsible for the leave and CME Schedule of Physicians ensuring adequate medical coverage is always provided within the Department, including on call, weekends and public holidays
18. Supports initiatives for collecting information on patient satisfaction in the facility and uses the information to assist with strategic and operational planning
19. Ensures timely investigation and response to enquiries, complaints, and other issues from patients, relatives and clinical staff arising within the Department as per established guidelines
20. Updates the physicians on current trends, including the introduction of new technologies and treatments
21. The Medical Director assures that medical records systems meet the needs of patients.
22. Delegates duties to Physicians as required and assume additional administrative duties as required
24. Assumes clinical duties and practices specific to the post holder’s specialty as a Physician, as well as other general clinical responsibilities in the organization, including the following:
25. Complies with all hospital policies regarding admissions, consultations, treatment, and daily patient care, procedures, discharge protocols, and follow up practices.
26. Assumes the responsibility for overseeing and supervising the diagnosis, referrals and transfers by other physicians.
27. Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
28. Maintains a good working relationship with members of staff and promotes collaboration and a team-based approach to patient care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Director/ Head of Medical Services : 4 years (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place