Curro Roodepoort Vacancies 2021- Curro Roodepoort Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Curro Roodepoort. Curro Roodepoort South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Curro Roodepoort Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Roodepoort Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Curro Roodepoort Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Curro Roodepoort South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Curro Roodepoort Vacancies 2021- Curro Roodepoort Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Roodepoort Vacancies:- Curro Roodepoort South Africa currently published a job notification on Curro Roodepoort South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Curro Roodepoort Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Tourism Teacher jobs available now. Candidates who are phase/grades can apply for this Tourism Teacher jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Curro Roodepoort South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Curro Roodepoort. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Curro Roodepoort South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Curro Roodepoort|
|Name of Job Position||Tourism Teacher|
|Job Location||Roodepoort, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Last Date||01 January 2022|
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Qualifications and Experience
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- 5 years’ experience in teaching the relevant phase/grades
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- IEB experience is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.