Curro Rivonia Vacancies 2021- Curro Rivonia Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Curro Rivonia . Curro Rivonia South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Curro Rivonia Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Rivonia Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Curro Rivonia Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Curro Rivonia South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Curro Rivonia Vacancies 2021- Curro Rivonia Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Rivonia Vacancies:- Curro Rivonia South Africa currently published a job notification on Curro Rivonia South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Curro Rivonia Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Head of High School jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Head of High School jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Curro Rivonia South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Curro Rivonia . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Curro Rivonia South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Curro Rivonia|
|Name of Job Position||Head of High School|
|Job Location||Rivonia, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Champion the growth, strategic future and strength of our High School
- Lead our transformation journey to ensure that a High School experience at Curro Rivonia is positive and valuable for all
- Care deeply about innovation and creativity (particularly as far as curriculum, assessment and operational systems are concerned). This would include embedding community engagement in the curriculum
- Oversee our students’ progress through the IEB approach and systems
- Work closely with our Primary School Head to ensure a cohesive, whole School offering of quality and individualised care
- Develop and manage the pastoral and extra mural offerings at the School
- Hold and formulate an enrolment plan
- Lead and motivate our High School Staff team
- Create spaces for our students to connect more, think more and become more
- Quality of person: unquestioned integrity, innately progressive, modesty, self-driven, flexible and leading towards growth of the greater good
Qualifications and Experience
- A covering letter detailing your perceived suitability for this role
- Names and contact details of at least three referees (one of whom must please be someone to whom you have recently reported)
- IEB experience (eg. marking externally at Grade 12 level) would be a recommendation as would a strong teaching track record
- Academic and professional qualifications commensurate with the stature of this position
- A SACE certificate
- A proven track record of leadership capacity, a drive to heighten our School’s standing and a commitment to both servant and innovatively transformational leadership