Curro Pretoria Vacancies 2021- Curro Pretoria Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Curro Pretoria . Curro Pretoria South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Curro Pretoria Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Pretoria Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Curro Pretoria Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Curro Pretoria South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Curro Pretoria Vacancies 2021- Curro Pretoria Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Curro Pretoria Vacancies:- Curro Pretoria South Africa currently published a job notification on Curro Pretoria South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Curro Pretoria Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Computer Literacy and Physical Education Teacher (Grades 4 to 7) jobs available now. Candidates who are Appropriate Academic and Professional Education can apply for this Computer Literacy and Physical Education Teacher (Grades 4 to 7) jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Curro Pretoria South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Curro Pretoria . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Curro Pretoria South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Curro Pretoria|
|Name of Job Position||Computer Literacy and Physical Education Teacher (Grades 4 to 7)|
|Job Location||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualifications and Experience
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in teaching the relevant subjects to the relevant Grades
- Language of instruction is Afrikaans and English
- Must have experience in teaching Physical Education to boys Grades 4 to 7
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- The teacher will be expected to be actively involved in co-curricular activities
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.