CPUT Careers – CPUT Jobs vacancies 2021 CPUT Careers 2021- CPUT Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in CPUT. CPUT South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for CPUT Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through CPUT Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest CPUT Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current CPUT South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
CPUT Careers 2021- CPUT Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through CPUT Careers:- CPUT South Africa currently published a job notification on CPUT South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for CPUT Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Residence Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Academic Residence Coordinator jobs in South Africa.
For more details about CPUT South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of CPUT . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
CPUT South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||CPUT|
|Name of Job Position||Residence Coordinator|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- A National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience in a related housing environment
- Experience in Student Affairs in a Higher Education Institution
- Admissions: Deal with admissions for the students that are sent to a residence by the central offices create a data for students in the residence.
- Student Development: Create and direct student’s development programmes.
- Budgeting: Engage on budgeting processes and manage the budget of your residence.
- Liaise and supervise student structures: liaise with House Committee and RSAs on various issues as residence stakeholders.
- Handle conflict & disciplinary issues: Manage and handle conflict in the residence, deal with all disciplinary processes within the residence
- Meeting: Organise house meeting, meetings with House Committee, RSAs, and staff working in the residence attend departmental meetings.
- Record Keeping: keep student’s records and all invoices for deliveries in the residence.
- Housekeeping/Supervision: Ensure that the residence is kept in a good and habitable state at all times.
- Staff Supervision: Supervise and manage the staff working at residence level.
- General Administration: Attend to the administration of the residence.
- Internal/External Liaison: Liaise with other university departments, students and parents on various needs of the residence.
- Para-Counselling: Allow students to confirm with you on personal challenges that they are faced with and provide advice.
- Promote Security, Health and Safety: Assist in ensuring that security and safety as well as health needs are addressed in the residence.
- Student Orientation: orientate first year students about the residence and its facilities.
- Report writing: Write monthly reports to the head of the department.
- Selection: Assist the department on selection and allocation processes during December January period.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Verbal and written Communication
- Administration skills
- Contributing to team success
- Initiating action
- Attention to details
- Applied knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Learner/Client focus
- Managing work (including time Management)
- Professional/Technical knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Safety awareness