County Materials Corporation Careers 2021- County Materials Corporation Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in County Materials Corporation. County Materials Corporation Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for County Materials Corporation Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through County Materials Corporation Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest County Materials Corporation Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current County Materials Corporation Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
County Materials Corporation Careers 2021- County Materials Corporation Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through County Materials Corporation Careers:- County Materials Corporation Indiana currently published a job notification on County Materials Corporation Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for County Materials Corporation Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Diesel Mechanic jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Diesel Mechanic jobs in Indiana.
For more details about County Materials Corporation Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of County Materials Corporation. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
County Materials Corporation Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||County Materials Corporation|
|Name of Job Position||Diesel Mechanic|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 23.15 Per Hour|
County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment.
- Schedule and perform mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic repairs on equipment as needed.
- Ensure safety guidelines are always followed and properly documented
- Provide emergency & unscheduled repairs of equipment
- Perform general purpose steel fabrication and welding.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals in order to perform necessary repairs and/or equipment service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, material handling equipment, welders and torches in performing duties.
- Maintain working areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Obtain quotes on parts and supplies and install parts to machinery as needed.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure equipment is properly maintained and installed.
- Communicate with dispatch and shop staff to schedule equipment for maintenance
- Work in indoor and outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment – could include electrical hazards
- Work in a noisy environment
- Carrying/Lifting 10 – 40 Pounds
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in diesel mechanics.
- Pro-active, multi-tasked, self-motivated team player and positive attitude is a must.
- Strong hydraulic, mechanical, welding and industrial experience