Costa Limited Careers 2021- Costa Limited Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Costa Limited. Costa Limited United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Costa Limited Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Costa Limited Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Costa Limited Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Costa Limited United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Costa Limited Careers 2021- Costa Limited Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Costa Limited Careers:- Costa Limited United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Costa Limited United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Costa Limited Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Barista Maestro-Costa Coffee Newquay-15hrs-FTC jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Barista Maestro-Costa Coffee Newquay-15hrs-FTC jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Costa Limited United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Costa Limited. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Costa Limited United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Costa Limited|
|Name of Job Position||Barista Maestro-Costa Coffee Newquay-15hrs-FTC|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£9.25 – £10.25 Per Hour|
Barista Maestro-Costa Coffee Newquay-15hrs-FTC
26 February 2021
Costa Limited Jobs Barista Maestro
At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you’ll inspire memorable moments for thousands of customers, creating a warm environment and delivering perfection.
A bit about us…
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 11th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role…
As a Barista Maestro’s you’ll work closely with the Store Manager, keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, dedicated to creating incredible experiences for our customers
- Coach and support the team to deliver unbeatable experiences, while ensuring all procedures are followed, taking the lead on shift
- Deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring right people right place to maximise sales
- Train and accredit new Barista’s, inspiring their new adventure with Costa
- Manage the day to day operations of the store when required, being accountable in the absence of the Store Manager
- Implement new marketing POS, and brief the teams on new recipes / seasonal ranges to ensure continued excellence to maximise every opportunity
- Deliver health & safety, cleanliness and drive understanding and importance of the COSTA check
- From the quality of an espresso to the maintenance of equipment, to monthly coffee excellence scores, you’ll drive the highest of standards every time
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered.
A bit about you…
You will have a passion for leading others and a desire to take on shared responsibility – because as we know it’s all about working as a team, and of course you will really love delivering amazing coffee;
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues – because sharing your Latte art is a all part of the day job
- Constant desire to overachieve by turning knowledge into operational excellence
- Ability to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and obsessive about customer service
- Career driven with a willingness to learn and be bold, brave and action-orientated
- Flexible approach can do attitude, as each day can offer exciting new challenges
What we can offer…
In return for your hard work and perfect coffee, we offer the following;
- A starting pay of £9.25- £10.25 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
What happens next………….
When you apply, you will be sent a link to complete an assessment which is now part of our application process
Please make sure you complete the assessment to ensure your application is considered.
Assessments that are not completed will result in your application being automatically declined.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require any reasonable adjustments. #nowisthemoment to join.
Retail Operations – Team Leader
Fixed Term Contract