Correctional Service Careers – Correctional Service jobs vacancies 2021 Correctional Service Careers – Correctional Service Jobs vacancies 2021 Correctional Service Careers 2021- Correctional Service Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Correctional Service. Correctional Service South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Correctional Service Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Correctional Service Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Correctional Service Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Correctional Service South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Correctional Service Careers 2021- Correctional Service Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Correctional Service Careers:- Correctional Service South Africa currently published a job notification on Correctional Service South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Correctional Service Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Western Cape Office of The Data Capturer jobs available now. Candidates who are A Grade 12 apply for this Academic Data Capturer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Correctional Service South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Correctional Service . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Correctional Service South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Correctional Service|
|Name of Job Position||Data Capturer|
|Job Location||East London|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- Grade 12 qualification with a proven record of administration and office management experience. Typing
speed of + 55 words per minute. Extensive computer skills and practical usage in MS Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of data administration.
- Experience of data administration in the Human Resource Management field will be an added advantage.
Competencies and attributes: Excellent administrative, time management and organizational skills. Professionalism.
- Good interpersonal relations. Must show initiative and be motivated, driven and results-orientated. Ability to work under pressure. Confidentiality. Good understanding of public service legislative framework. Service delivery and client orientation.
- Integrity and honesty. Assertiveness, influence and impact. Telephone etiquette.
- Receipt, sorting, acknowledgement and capturing of applications. Typing of letters, memorandums and
other documents related to the recruitment and selection processes, as required. Manage assets.