Cooper Tire Careers 2021- Cooper Tire Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Cooper Tire. Cooper Tire Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Cooper Tire Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Cooper Tire Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Cooper Tire Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Cooper Tire Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Cooper Tire Careers 2021- Cooper Tire Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Cooper Tire Careers:- Cooper Tire Indiana currently published a job notification on Cooper Tire Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Cooper Tire Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Warehouse Shift Supervisor jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Warehouse Shift Supervisor jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Cooper Tire Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Cooper Tire. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Cooper Tire Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Cooper Tire|
|Name of Job Position||Warehouse Shift Supervisor|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 35,990.00 Per Year|
This role will directly supervise all forklift operators and warehouse leads on assigned shift. This role will provide direction and oversight to shift support staff and 3rd party service providers.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Holds daily pre-shift meetings to review work assignments, productivity goals and review safety requirements.
- Responsible for meeting daily productivity goals of the shift and in ensuring that all shipments and receipts are completed in accordance with the posted schedule.
- Ensures that all operational activity is performed in accordance with proper system procedures and in compliance with company safety guidelines.
- Assists operations support personnel with required reporting, disciplinary actions, and manpower requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have flexibility to work the hours of 3pm-5am (2nd shift)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience supervising and leading hourly warehouse employees
- Proven leadership skills, problem solving skills, communication skills; both written and oral required
- Must promote teamwork and have the ability to motivate others
- Must be responsible, reliable, dependable and willing to work required overtime during periods of peak volume
- Previous experience working with a Warehouse Management System
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Bilingual or basic fluency in Spanish