Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers – Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs vacancies 2021 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers 2021- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers 2021- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers:- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa currently published a job notification on Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Head: Data & Analytics jobs available now. Candidates who are BSC or BCom, Post graduate can apply for this Academic Head: Data & Analytics jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Name of Job Position||Head: Data & Analytics|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
• Providing key/ deep specialist knowledge to all functions:
• Liaising with all functions and CCBA BI to ensure quality of approach, thinking, and alignment on data and reporting relevant to formulating an integrated strategy.
• Providing support and insights in the development of short term, medium and long-term transformation strategies and to designing and tracking initiatives designed to improve the South African business competitiveness across NARTD categories. This could mean creating and/or populating information dashboards with the right data at regular intervals.
• Delivering defined and discrete analytical work contributing to the development of the business strategy and improvement agenda.
• Contributing to the design and implementation of key business performance management mechanisms.
• Developing a detailed understanding of performance and value drivers across the business and using these to guide the organisation into strategy development.
• Designing and continually improving the performance management governance routines to ensure meetings are insightful, action-oriented and consequential.
• Creating and sharing reports and analysis supporting strategy development.
• Scope growth and value creation priorities in support of the strategic agenda
• Supporting the overall integrated strategy and business planning and performance process for the business.
• Responsible for market potential studies for new categories as well ensuring that all market information provided is accurate, timely, insightful and actionable
• Translates research into business decisions by providing actionable insights
• Responsible for providing direction and value-adds tools for relevant research and advanced data analytics required across functions
o Supports decision making through analytics.
o Research Techniques: The most common techniques used in research (qual, quant, concept, product, price testing), etc. In this case, more advanced skills expected on managing information, identifying the need for analytics and modeling and applying the output for business decisions, etc.
• Provide key/deep specialist knowledge in designing and evolving the reporting and business performance dashboard, cascading operational drivers and metrics through the organisation to support the strategy execution.
• Leading, guiding and implementing insights into local market performances across all categories that are relevant to defining where we should compete. Work closely with KO Knowledge and Insights Teams, to deliver on consumer insights that formulate occasion based programmes that support the category development and provide a full potential view of the category
• Providing access to reliable source of information and reporting of Value chain, Supply Chain, Market and consumer specific information.
• Contributing to the on-going evolution of and enhancement of category drawing on the experience and learning’s from projects conducted in other regions / markets.
• Development of analytical tools to deliver superior customer service at low cost
• Supports decision making through analytics.
• Responsible for integrity of data and reporting including monitoring, accuracy and delivery for the South African Business in conjunction with Commercial, Logistics, Manufacturing, Planning, HR and Finance
• Responsible for professional development of direct line reports and coordinating capability building initiatives across analyst community in South Africa in conjunction with CCBA
• Minimum of a Business Science, BSC or BCom
• Post graduate or professional qualification advantageous
• Experienced with advanced analytics advantageous
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience across all core research and analytical techniques.
• Ability to apply consumer shopper, market information, value chain and supply chain insights to business issues
• Corporate and business strategy development and analysis
• Superior analytical skills, with proven ability to extract insight from data and solve problems
• Assess business performance and recommend priorities and actions
• Demonstrated ability to translate broad / unstructured business issues into discrete questions that can be addressed through research and analysis and which lead to insights with implications for the business
• Develop fact-based global trends and foresights and view the world through a future lens considering various alternative scenarios
• Influence others and manage conflicting demands from multiple stakeholders
• Highly curious and bias for questioning the status quo.
• Ability to communicate confidently and articulately to a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to build strong relationships with more senior executives across the business
• Strong self-management and a proactive initiator with superior planning and organisational skills.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen