City of London Police Jobs for Fleet Administrator 2021 | City of London Police Recruitment | Check Latest City of London Police Jobs Notification. London police recruitment 2021 |
City of London Police Jobs for Fleet Administrator 2021
Dear Job Seekers a good news are coming for you from the Department of City of London Police. Department of City of London Police hiring for Fleet Administrator, Candidate who are interested & Eligible for this position. They can apply online on before 09th July 2021. All details about this job like education criteria, Salary & How to apply are given in the below section. We are advising all the aspirants that they read all the official details about this job before applying. City of London Police Recruitment details are following:-
City of London Police Recruitment 2021 job opening details
|Post Title||Fleet Administrator|
|Type of contract:||Substantive|
|Directorate/Department||Estates and Support Services|
|Vetting level required||MV|
||various City of London Police stations across the square mile|
||Starting salary £22,310 per annum plus £6,090 London Weighting|
City of London Police Jobs for Fleet Administrator Purpose of the Role:
To provide excellent administration support to this very busy department. Attention to detail is a must as is a flexible and can-do attitude.
Essential Criteria – including the behaviors that will be tested at application/interview:
- Excellent IT skills with a sound knowledge of database management, Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills to clearly explain policies and procedures to staff at all levels, consistently maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Proven administrative and organisational skills with a specialized administration unit with evidence of meeting and negotiating deadlines, as well as effectively prioritizing a changing workload.
- Effective written and communication skills to prepare letters, memorandums and e-mails to all levels of staff and external clients.
- Ability to work independently whilst displaying enthusiasm to assist other colleagues and customers when required.
City of London Police Jobs for Fleet Administrator Knowledge required
- Knowledge of the Police Service and / or the City of London desirable
- Working Knowledge of Police Regulations and / or City of London policies desirable
- A combined a passion for customer service with an active interest in cars
- Basic knowledge of DVLA regulations, vehicle insurance -, congestion charging and penalty charge notices requirements with the ability to learn quickly.
Experience required for City of London Police Jobs for Fleet Administrator
- Previous experience of working in a fleet management environment would be an advantage.
Applicants who fail to address the skills/knowledge/experience of the job description will not be considered.
- If you would like to discuss the post in more detail, please contact Trecia McCalla on 0207 601 2789
- This vacancy is open only to those who have the right to work in the UK.
- The City of London Police is keen to promote flexible working and will, subject to operational policing requirements, proactively consider all applications to work flexibly.
- The City of London Police is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Dear Aspirants if you have any query or question about this job post. Please write in below comments box. We will answer you soon. We wants to know about your thoughts So please review.
thanks for visiting us.
About London Police
The City of London Police has a strong commitment to equality and diversity: ‘To promote Equality, Diversity and Human Rights in all areas of our service enabling a culture of inclusivity and respect that is at the hear of everything we do, for our communities, for our staff and for our officers.’
Please visit our Equality and diversity page for more information.