Citi Careers – Citi Jobs vacancies 2021 Citi Careers 2021- Citi Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Citi. Citi South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Citi Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Citi Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Citi Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Citi South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Citi Careers 2021- Citi Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Citi Careers:- Citi South Africa currently published a job notification on Citi South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Citi Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Corporate Finance Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelors can apply for this Academic Corporate Finance Associate jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Citi South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Citi . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Citi South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Citi|
|Name of Job Position||Corporate Finance Associate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Primarily working on origination, structuring and execution of Corporate finance transactions in SSA and in partnership with the Product, Industry, Risk and Business/ Coverage partners in the SSA Division.
- In particular, this position and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the origination and execution of Corporate Finance transactions in SSA in coordination with the respective coverage and product teams Leading transactions of a comparatively less complex nature with the Coverage offices in country and under oversight from senior team members; On a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the EMEA Product and Industry partners, assisting in the end-to end co-ordination, structuring and execution of: Loan products (CMO/LAF) Infrastructure and Energy Finance (IEF) / Project Finance (PF) advisory transactions ;
- Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Transactions ;
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Transactions ;
- Export & Agency Finance (EAF) Transactions.
- Undertaking extensive and detailed Financial Modelling that involves the following, and not limited to
- Fixed income Analysis;
- Financial Planning
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Investment Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Engineering
- Assisting in the development of new and innovative financing structures,
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation for the purposes of obtaining internal credit and structuring approvals
- Participate in client discussions and negotiations, including Pitch, deal execution and deal closure engagements
- Work closely with the Risk approvers with respect to identifying credit concerns and query resolution, documentation and post close follow-ups
Firm Specific Knowledge and Capability:
- Understanding Citi’s capabilities internally and externally;
- Developing product, industry and regional experience;
- Understanding of other product partners and groups outside Citi Africa;
- Ability to recognise and flag to other product groups the opportunities to cross-sell Citigroup’s products;
- Supporting senior management in new business origination
- At least four (4) years Corporate Finance Transactional or Corporate Banking experience;
- International, Regional & Local (African) Capital Markets Transactional experience including executing Syndicated Loans & Debt Capital Markets (Bond) Transactions, a requirement;
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with African countries and operating environment;
- Demonstrated deal origination or marketing Capabilities;
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of banking products and track record of delivering on cross-sell opportunities;
- Demonstrated Transactional Structuring and Execution Skills. The individual must be able to work as part of an integrated deal team, but leading the same, whilst coordinating with the respective London and Africa Division Product & Coverage partners;
- Credit structuring and risk mitigation skills;
- Financial modelling skills;
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint working knowledge a Requirement.
- Bachelors in an appropriate field of study (Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Investment Management); and /or, applicable professional course (CFA. ACCA/CPA or equivalent)
- A post graduate degree and/or qualification would be a plus;
Successful Candidates should have:
- A good reputation;
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Be a team player;
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.