Citi Group Careers 2021- Citi Group Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Citi Group. Citi Group United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Citi Group Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Citi Group Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Citi Group Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Citi Group United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Citi Group Careers 2021- Citi Group Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Citi Group Careers:- Citi Group United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Citi Group United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Citi Group Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Citi Group Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Portfolio Associate jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Citi Group United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Citi Group. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Citi Group United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Citi Group|
|Name of Job Position||Portfolio Associate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£64,258 Per Year|
The FRM – Loan Portfolio Mitigation (FRM-LPM) team monitors and manages the risks faced by the Citigroup Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Loan Portfolios.
FRM-LPM uses various tools to manage the overall portfolio including asset sales, credit default swap purchases, synthetic securitizations, and various other structured credit tools. The FRM-LPM team sits in ICG but is closely aligned with Trading, Structuring, Banking, and Risk.
The FRM – Loan Portfolio Mitigation team is looking for an Assistant Vice President to aid in the smooth execution of the day-to-day operations of the group as they manage and monitor the credit risk of the ICG Lending Businesses.
- Reporting of all daily trading – including LPM asset sales / CDS hedging activity
- Assist in creating regular and ad hoc presentations of mitigation strategies for Senior managers
- Monitoring the market risk and P&L of the LPM hedge book
- Pricing and analytics for Fair Value Option (FVO) and Held for Sale (HFS) portfolios
- Liaising with private side portfolio managers / bankers in order to provide market color and hedge related details
- Hands on involvement in LPM’s CLO program including replenishments, maintenance, and structuring
- Participate in various other ad hoc LPM initiatives as they relate to the overall credit portfolio
- Knowledge of Credit Markets (loans, CDS, bonds, CLOs)
- Broad knowledge of other aspects of Fixed Income markets
- Internal interaction with team Seniors and exposure to ICG
- Hedging, credit, and loan portfolio management skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills are a must (both verbal and written)
- Ability to think strategically on micro tasks while ensuring suitability for macro business goals
- Well organized, disciplined approach to work with a high level of attention to detail while remaining flexible to changeable environment
- Highly motivated, organized, detail and team-oriented with strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
- BS/BA degree
- Highly proficient in Excel / PowerPoint
- Coding / advanced macros a plus
- Competent in Bloomberg
- Understanding of any of front office trading or middle office functions
- Understanding of Risk / Corporate Banking functions
- Internal candidates with experience in dealing with the complexities of Citigroup systems / businesses also a plus
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
Honesty, integrity and reputation
Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review.