Citi Bank Careers 2021- Citi Bank Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Citi Bank. Citi Bank UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Citi Bank Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Citi Bank Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Citi Bank Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Citi Bank UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Citi Bank Careers 2021- Citi Bank Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Citi Bank Careers:- Citi Bank UAE currently published a job notification on Citi Bank UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Citi Bank Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the CCB KYC Maker jobs available now. Candidates who are University degree can apply for this CCB KYC Maker jobs in UAE.
For more details about Citi Bank UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Citi Bank. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Citi Bank UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Citi Bank|
|Name of Job Position||CCB KYC Maker|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 22,000 per month|
The candidate will have a direct responsibility to conduct research for company information from both internal and external sources, documenting specifics required to satisfy regulations. There are differing requirements depending on where the account is being opened. There is a constant need for KYC Record review as there are periodic renewals of the required due diligence carried out based on the risk of the client.
The BSU owns the end to end KYC process from creation/renewal to approval of the KYC Record and supporting local country appendices
- Create the KYC Record in the KYC system sourcing information from internal and external sources by the agreed deadline
- Proactively interact with relationship management teams and compliance to update system with information until final approval of KYC Record
- Review information from internal and external sources for company news (Firm website, Regulatory websites, Company website, Dun & Bradstreet, Google etc.)
- Validate the information within the KYC Record and CIP document to ensure completeness and accurate (Company/Entity Formation documents, Ownership, Management, etc.)
- Complete KYC Record incorporating local regulatory requirements / Global BSU Standards and policies
- Take responsibility for KYC Record and associated documentation completion from initiation to approval
- Maintain BSU tool current and be able to demonstrate work carried out
- Report workflow progress to supervisor
- Meet agreed daily targets for KYC Record review and completion within agreed Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Update workflow database regularly throughout the day
- Highlight any discrepancies to Senior Case Managers, Control Team and Section Managers
- Escalate any negative news and high-risk cases to RM/PAM/AML Compliance department
- Assist in departmental projects as required
Communication / Reporting
- Manage upward communication – Huddle updates, escalations, issues/ concerns etc.
- Track and report time log (CMs and Case Researcher) on a daily basis
- Monitor operational metrics required for management level reporting
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in banking, finance, or law
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function (an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi (an advantage)
- Knowledge of European Union regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Flexible enough to work as per Business timings.
- ACAMS certified (an advantage)
- University degree preferably in Business/Finance, Math, Economics, Engineering, Optimization, or Law
- Strong Negotiations skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PPT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other languages an advantage like French/German/Arabic
- Proficient use of Citi KYC applications (an advantage)
- Customer Services orientated
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Strong research skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- MIS and metrics and efficiency analysis skills
- Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting