Christie’s Careers 2021- Christie’s Jobs in New York 2021. Find here Latest New York Jobs in Christie’s. Christie’s New York Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New York. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Christie’s Jobs in New York can get here latest New York Job Opening through Christie’s Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Christie’s Jobs in New York. You can see below current Christie’s New York Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Christie’s Careers 2021- Christie’s Jobs in New York
latest New York Job Opening through Christie’s Careers:- Christie’s New York currently published a job notification on Christie’s New York Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Christie’s Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Accounting Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are BAcy, BAcc or BAccty can apply for this Accounting Manager jobs in New York.
For more details about Christie’s New York Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Christie’s. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Christie’s New York Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Christie’s|
|Name of Job Position||Accounting Manager|
|Job Location||New York|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New York|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 107,436.00 Per Year|
The Accounting Manager position plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day activities of the global Christie’s International Real Estate finance department and the overall business. This position supports the Global Finance Director by managing and maintaining the accounting records of the Company in order to ensure financial accuracy and support business operations.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Manage the monthly global accounting close process for all CIRE entities including journal entries and reconciliations to ensure financials are appropriately stated for the complete business.
- Preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end aggregate financial reports including audited statutory financial statements internal reports for the department and group finance.
- Provide analytical support, investigate variances versus the annualized budget and forecast that occur in the Company’s financial results, and provide appropriate explanations internally to Finance Director, CIRE Senior Management and to Group Finance.
- Manage the affiliated brokerage business finance day to day operations including accounts receivable, collections and main liaison with the accounts payable team.
- Manage the New York City brokerage commission payment process.
- Actively look for ways in which the Company can improve its internal systems, improve processes and achieve efficiency.
- Able to work and partner effectively with other internal departments, such as marketing, sales and management.
- Track and report on Company’s business metrics and marketing programs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required for senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Possess at least four to six years of Finance/Accounting experience.
- CPA is preferred along with proven knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in both a financial accounting and planning system preferred (JD Edwards, Hyperion and Salesforce is ideal).
- Motivated, self-starter
- Strong attention to detail, innovative and collaborative.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when dealing with non-financial staff and clients.
- Upbeat personality.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision care plans for employees and dependents (On average, Christie’s pays 80% of total premiums)
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Christie’s provides a matching contribution up to 5% (subject to IRS limits)
- Life Insurance – 3x base salary up to $400k (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Disability Insurance (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Generous time-off and leave policies; including 100% Paid Family Leave up to 16 weeks.
- Onsite weekly yoga class
- Fitness Reimbursement Program: reimbursement of eligible fitness fees and memberships up to $520 per year
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus Plan
- Commuter Benefits – Pre-tax money towards your daily commute with a Christie’s contribution of $21 per month
- Back Up Child & Elder Care – up to 10 days of back-up Child or Elder Care through Bright Horizons
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Day- Each employee receives one paid day per year to dedicate their time to a charity of their choice.
- Perks and Discounts through Zo and Plum Benefits