Chester Zoo Careers 2021- Chester Zoo Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Chester Zoo . Chester Zoo United Kingdom Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Kingdom. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Chester Zoo Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Chester Zoo Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Chester Zoo Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Chester Zoo United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Chester Zoo Careers 2021- Chester Zoo Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Chester Zoo Careers:- Chester Zoo United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Chester Zoo United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Chester Zoo Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Seasonal Admissions Assistants jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Seasonal Admissions Assistants jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Chester Zoo United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Chester Zoo . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Chester Zoo United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Chester Zoo|
|Name of Job Position||
Seasonal Admissions Assistants
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£8.91 a Hour|
The Admissions and Retail department generates income in excess of £20 million and welcomes over 2 million visitors each year. The department is responsible for generating income and surplus for Chester Zoo through delivering products and services that are leading, inspiring, and relevant; maximising admission and secondary revenue opportunities; providing a world class customer experience and visitor welcome.
An Admissions Assistant is often the first people our visitors come into contact with at the Zoo; whether that be on the day at our admission lanes and tills or by answering their email enquiries and phone calls pre/post visit. They will also be involved in the sale and delivery of commercial products and services. This will include welcoming guests who are taking part in our Experiences and checking them in at Adventure HQ, as well as working during Zoo Events such as The Lanterns.
The successful candidates will:
- Be friendly, confident and passionate individuals who thrive on delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Have experience in working in a sales/customer experience environment, and preferably in handling customer telephone and email enquiries.
- Have an NVQ qualification in customer service/guest care (preferred)
- Have exceptional customer service skills ideally gained within a customer focused business.
- Have excellent communication skills and team ethic.
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have high personal and work standards.
- Have good organisational capability.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have experience of EPOS systems.
- Have basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have cleaning and hygiene experience.
- Have experience in Cash handling
- Be comfortable working for long periods on their feet in an outdoor environment.
Contracts will be offered on a minimum of 8 hours per week basis, but we expect hours of work to be significantly more during peak periods.
The rate of pay for this role will be £8.91 per hour and in addition, we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at www.chesterzoo.org/work-with-us/staff-benefits/
Click ‘Apply now’ to provide your current CV and complete the application form. On page 2 of the application form, please clearly state what days you are available to work and the earliest date you are available to start.