Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs. Cheshire Police Jobs for Police Constables. Get Current and Cheshire Police Jobs Notification. Cheshire Police Recruitment for Constable Position notifications has been published.
Dear Job Seekers, You can search here for Cheshire Constabulary Jobs for Fresher & experienced Job seekers. Cheshire police Jobs available for all deserving candidates. You should need to know first Cheshire Constabulary Jobs requirement and Eligibility first. All details for Cheshire Police Jobs for Police Constables is given in the below. Cheshire Police Staff Jobs.
Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
In Cheshire Constabulary, Cheshire Police has all the backgrounds of various backgrounds that protect and serve the communities of Cheshire. Whatever your background, your skills, knowledge and personal characteristics can bring something unique and valuable to Cheshire Constabulary.
Police is a high-performance, ambitious power where commitment to energy, enthusiasm, openness, and improvement Gesture is necessary. Cheshire Police works in conjunction with other forces as part of winning awards, currently with the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service, the Multi-lite Shared Service and Cheshire Police enter the blue line and continue to find other opportunities.
Presidency Constable Committed to equality and diversity and with a wide range of skills and experiences and an understanding of cultural issues People are willing to admit. Cheshire Police, where possible, recruit local people, with local knowledge, therefore Cheshire Police can quickly reflect the wonderful diverse communities that serve us in Cheshire. We are especially encouraging those who are encouraging us to engage with the communities which are represented in the Force with the protected force.
About The Constable Role in Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
Working as a police constable is an exciting and rewarding career to explore educational and business opportunities. The Constable is in the front line of Criminal Justice System. They need to deal with crime, missing people, sudden death, family fights, child abuse, community tension and much more.
A strong ability to engage with different types of communities is important to handle it effectively. Police constables work as a part of a team and work under normal supervision, but will often work independently. In your responsibilities, the protection of life and property, prevention and detection of crime and one of the swearing powers according to organizational standards. Through the series, the maintenance of public order will be included.
The role is a challenging and diverse. The training you receive will help you cope successfully with these situations, but you will need to be comfortable in dealing with various events that occur during the day. Pulling is capable of working in partnership with the public and other organizations and making a difference in the local community.
Will create You will have an important role in assisting the victims and witnesses and assisting the victims of crime and anti-social behavior. Many people will see you for guidance and security and to effectively give it you will see things from their perspective Will need to be able to, in order to address your vision to address their special needs and fears .
You’ll need to have the following attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Physical fitness
- Sensitivity and tact
- Communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Rational decision making
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
Cheshire Police Jobs Eligibility in Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
To be eligible applicants must meet at least one of the following entry qualification criteria:
- Have reached an educational standard of 2 x A levels (or above) or an equivalent ‘Level 3’ qualification. Note: individuals with qualifications higher than the minimum educational requirement will also be eligible to apply.
- Have achieved an academic or vocational qualification gained outside England and Wales which is considered by the UK National Recognition Information Centre to be a level 3 qualification.
Cheshire Police Jobs Personal Eligibility in Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs Eligibility – In addition to meeting at least one of the above ‘Education Eligibility’ entry qualification criteria at the time of application candidates must also:
- Be a European Economic Area (EEA) National or a Swiss National. Commonwealth citizens and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply but are required to have leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK for an indefinite period.
- Have resided in the UK for three continuous years immediately prior to application.
- Be aged 18 years of age.
- Possess a full UK manual driving license.
- Not have a live application form at any stage of the police constable recruitment process with another Police Force.
- Not have applied to become a Police Constable and been unsuccessful at the interview stage with Cheshire Constabulary in the last six months.
- Not have tattoos which cause offence, are excessive or considered unprofessional.
- Ideally not have a criminal record. Any previous criminal convictions or cautions (including those spent), fixed penalty notices, traffic offences or any involvement with the police must be declared.
- Not be registered bankrupt, subject to County Court Judgements or Independent Voluntary Agreements.
- Be prepared to work shifts and serve anywhere in the Cheshire area.
- Be dedicated to providing a service to the people of Cheshire and be prepared to uphold the Police Service Statement of Common Purpose and Values.
- Meet the basic eligibility criteria to become a Police Constable.
The Standards required of a Police Officer are laid out nationally in the Code of Ethics, which can be accessed via the College of Policing website.
Applicants will only be considered if they meet the above essential criteria.
Salary for Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs Salary- As a new Police Constable, you’ll receive a starting salary of £23,586, potentially rising to £39,150 within your first 7 years (correct at time of printing).
Leave for Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
The starting annual leave entitlement is 22 days per year, rising to 30 days a year depending on your length of service. This is on top of public holidays in lieu. You can also expect other forms of leave, including maternity, paternity and adoption leave, special leave (with or without pay) and parental leave.
Pensions for Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
When you start as a new Police Constable you’ll receive automatic membership of the police pension scheme. This isn’t compulsory, so you can choose to opt out if you want to.
How to Applying to be a Cheshire Police Constabulary Jobs
- You are required to complete an application form. The application form consists of personal information, competency based questions as well as regarding your motivation for applying to be a Police Constable with Cheshire Constabulary.
- During the eligibility and marking stage we will check that you meet all of the criteria previously detailed before continuing with your application; these will include:
- Declared Convictions
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria your application will not be progress with and you will be withdrawn from the recruitment process.
- The SEARCH Assessment Centre will take place at Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters, Winsford.
- You will receive an information pack around two weeks before your Assessment. This will contain all the information you need to prepare yourself for the Assessment Centre Process.The Assessment will consist of:
- Competency-based structured interview
- Numerical reasoning test
- Verbal logical reasoning test
- Two written exercises
- Four interactive exercises
To ensure you are fit enough to be a police officer, you will undertake a fitness test.
- Candidates who are successful in the SEARCH Assessment Center who meet the Cheshire Constabulary Standard will be invited in force interview.
- It is a panel interview in front of the operations officers and police staff representatives who will run for about 45 minutes.
- The interview will be evaluated against the qualifications and cost structure (CVF). The questions will be based on the four values of the CVF and the candidates will need to demonstrate their values during the interview, with the Cheshire Constabulary, to provide the justification and proof (level 1) to show their suitability for the role of the police constable.
- To ensure the standard and validity of the practice along with an interview briefing to all members of the panel Standards of Practice and Unconscious Bias. Candidates who pass the interview stage will receive updates from MFSS sourcing how their application will be progressed. Candidates are progressing according to the above given principles and intake numbers, applications of candidates can be stopped.
Find Same Jobs
Special Constable-Initial Training – (190000LD)
We are holding a Special Constable awareness event on Wednesday 7th August 6pm at Winsford headquarters. If you would like to attend please sign up for a ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/special-constable-awareness-event-tickets-64670557378
Do you have the drive and ambition to represent your local Police Force?
Do you aspire to be a role model for the diverse communities of Cheshire?
If you have answered yes to the above then the role of Special Constable could be for you!
Special Constables are volunteers who work with and support Cheshire Constabulary to achieve the force priorities and objectives. Special Constables come from all walks of life, we currently have: teacher, taxi drivers, accountants and secretaries all working for the Special Constabulary.
As a Special Constable, you are required to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours a week. You will be a vital link between the regular police force and the local community. Once you have completed training, you have the same powers as regular officers and wear the same uniform. Undergoing the training and then undertaking patrols makes a welcome break from day-to-day life, bringing excitement and challenge with every day you volunteer.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity complete the online application form and please read the document “guidance notes” which gives you additional information.
For guidance notes on how to complete the application form, please click here.
For the role profile for this position, please click here.
No specific qualifications are required, your life skills are more important.
Cheshire Police HQ
Police Headquarters Clemonds HeyOakmere Road
Winsford CW7 2UA
: Cheshire Constabulary BU