Change.org Careers – Change.org Jobs vacancies 2021 Change.org Careers 2021- Change.org Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Change.org. Change.org South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Change.org Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Change.org Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Change.org Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Change.org South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Change.org Careers 2021- Change.org Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Change.org Careers:- Change.org South Africa currently published a job notification on Change.org South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Change.org Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Campaigner jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Senior Campaigner jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Change.org South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Change.org . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Change.org South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Change.org|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Campaigner|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- You have a deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns on the critical issues of our times.
- You have extensive experience in owning the development and execution of campaign strategy, including power and media mapping an issue.
- You’re an expert in messaging and framing, and repeatedly find the right narratives to engage Change.org users, decision-makers, journalists, and other stakeholders. You set the standards of which campaigns we should escalate in the media and how to drive campaigns forward using our communications tools.
– You have innovative ideas on how to use communications, media, and storytelling to win local, national, and international campaigns – and a willingness to take risks, to fail, and to adapt. You have exceptional writing, editing, and public speaking skills.
- You’re driven by results, crave the next victory, and are always on the hunt for the next big opportunity to change the world.
- You’ve got knowledge and deep interest in the South African media and political landscape (news and social media junkies desired!), and know how to get a story to cut through in a busy newsroom.
- Your email and copywriting are excellent. You’ve got a strong sense of narrative and user experience, and you can turn out compelling copy at short notice.
- You have a finger on the pulse of the latest campaign tactics.
- You’ve got an interest in using data to discover and learn best practices.
– Importantly, you’re willing to take risks, fail, and adapt – and are constantly curious about how to improve your work.
– You’ve got a strong sense of fun and a collaborative spirit – ready to push the envelope and each other, challenge assumptions, go all-in, and imagine the impossible.
It’s rare that a candidate has a ‘perfect’ set of relevant experiences, we do not expect this, and all candidates are encouraged to apply, even if you are missing some of the items in the list below. Experiences we’ll be looking out for, and which we think will be helpful coming into a role like this are:
- Previous experience working on publicised political or social justice campaigns.
- Experience working with journalists or independently developing media strategies to gain the attention of decision-makers and the public.
- Experience writing persuasive email, petition, and social media content to a very high standard.
- Strong verbal communication: ability to speak cross-culturally and engage a diverse audience.
- Data savvy: Ability to communicate results of user engagement and formulate next steps in order to achieve goals.
- Experience partnering with, volunteering, or working for organisations that advocate for marginalised communities.