Caterpillar Careers 2021- Caterpillar Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Caterpillar. Caterpillar Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Caterpillar Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Caterpillar Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Caterpillar Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Caterpillar Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Caterpillar Careers 2021- Caterpillar Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Caterpillar Careers:- Caterpillar Indiana currently published a job notification on Caterpillar Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Caterpillar Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Engineer Design jobs available now. Candidates who are B.Tech can apply for this Engineer Design jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Caterpillar Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Caterpillar. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Caterpillar Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Caterpillar|
|Name of Job Position||Engineer Design|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 86,448.00 Per Year|
Caterpillar has an opening as a Design Engineer at our facility located in Lafayette, IN. You will have an opportunity to direct and participate in the design and development of new product concepts and complex engineering projects for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, and serviceability.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Conceives and provides practical product design applications using complex technical principles
- Creates concepts and direct the design and development of complex engineering projects
- Prepares concept, design, and development and feasibility studies of complex engineering projects
- Prepares development plans and is responsible for meeting scheduled dates
- Acts as the development team leader by interacting with Plant locations and General Offices departments
- Conducts technical evaluations of major systems on competitive products
- Coordinates product test with proven design and prototype build up and test areas
- Provides guidance to other engineers responsible for portions of the product project to ensure development schedules are met
- Evaluates, defines, and resolves design and manufacturing problems
- Travels to foreign and domestic plants, dealerships and customer job sites to solve design problems or to field-test locations to evaluate a product improvement
- Uses technical expertise and product knowledge to play the leadership role in the problem resolution process when interfacing with Test and Evaluation, Service, Plant personnel, suppliers and consultants
- Works with manufacturability teams resolving problems with manufacturing and statistical process controls
- Engineering degree, or equivalent experience, and 4-7 years in progressive engineering assignments to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts
- Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills
Top Candidates will also have:
- High level of proficiency in Pro/E or other modeling or simulation tools
- Demonstrated capability to successfully collaborate with highly diverse teams
- Location of this position is in Lafayette, IN
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
- This position may require less than 25% travel