Casper’s Ice Cream Careers 2021- Casper’s Ice Cream Jobs in Utah 2021. Find here Latest Utah Jobs in Casper’s Ice Cream. Casper’s Ice Cream Utah Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Utah. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Casper’s Ice Cream Jobs in Utah can get here latest Utah Job Opening through Casper’s Ice Cream Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Casper’s Ice Cream Jobs in Utah. You can see below current Casper’s Ice Cream Utah Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Casper’s Ice Cream Careers 2021- Casper’s Ice Cream Jobs in Utah
latest Utah Job Opening through Casper’s Ice Cream Careers:- Casper’s Ice Cream Utah currently published a job notification on Casper’s Ice Cream Utah Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Casper’s Ice Cream Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Accounting Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Senior Accounting Manager jobs in Utah.
For more details about Casper’s Ice Cream Utah Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Casper’s Ice Cream. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Casper’s Ice Cream Utah Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Casper’s Ice Cream|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Accounting Manager|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Utah|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 70,000.00 – 85,000.00 Per Year|
Casper’s Ice Cream is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to provide leadership to the accounting department and give both tactical and strategic support to corporate officers. The Senior Accounting Manager reports to the Executive Vice President and will work cross functionally with all departments on a regular basis. Annual salary of $70,000 to $85,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus bonus potential. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Life/LTD, company owned medical clinic membership with access to free primary care and urgent care, retirement plan with company match, paid time off, paid holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (include but not limited to):
- Provide supervisory management to accounting clerks (AP, AR, Deductions) and front desk receptionist
- Provide recommendations for accounting processes and best practices to facilitate company growth
- Maintain, update, and internally audit financial records, reports, and general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes, including preparing financial statements
- Receive cash and checks and make deposits
- Complete bank and credit card statement reconciliations
- Check figures, postings, and data for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Process biweekly payroll and audit payroll related transactions
- Prepare and assist with documents for 3rd party audits
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and any other applicable reporting requirements
- Establish departmental KPIs and track performance to meet objectives
- Other responsibilities and projects assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum four years accounting experience required, including experience preparing financial statements and performing internal audits
- Minimum two years supervisory experience required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including training, coaching, conflict resolution, teamwork, and a positive attitude
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Manufacturing accounting experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV strongly preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High level of listening, comprehension, and communication skill, both written and verbal
- Superior time management skill and initiative; ability to prioritize, organize, and complete projects and tasks by deadlines
- Problem solving skills, deductive reasoning, and sound discretionary judgement
- The ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Adaptive learning and flexibility with change