Capstone Logistics Careers 2021- Capstone Logistics Jobs in Mississippi 2021. Find here Latest Mississippi Jobs in Capstone Logistics. Capstone Logistics Mississippi Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Mississippi. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Capstone Logistics Jobs in Mississippi can get here latest Mississippi Job Opening through Capstone Logistics Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Capstone Logistics Jobs in Mississippi. You can see below current Capstone Logistics Mississippi Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Capstone Logistics Careers 2021- Capstone Logistics Jobs in Mississippi
latest Mississippi Job Opening through Capstone Logistics Careers:- Capstone Logistics Mississippi currently published a job notification on Capstone Logistics Mississippi Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Capstone Logistics Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Warehouse Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Warehouse Associate jobs in Mississippi.
For more details about Capstone Logistics Mississippi Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Capstone Logistics. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Capstone Logistics Mississippi Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Capstone Logistics|
|Name of Job Position||Warehouse Associate|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Mississippi|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 28,159.00 Per Year|
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Weekend Shift Available
- Career growth – We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- You will learn all aspects of warehousing operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs