Capgemini Careers 2021- Capgemini Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Capgemini. Capgemini United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Capgemini Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Capgemini Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Capgemini Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Capgemini United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Capgemini Careers 2021- Capgemini Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Capgemini Careers:- Capgemini United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Capgemini United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Capgemini Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Digital Workplace Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Digital Workplace Analyst jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Capgemini United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Capgemini. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Capgemini United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Capgemini|
|Name of Job Position||Digital Workplace Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£44,366 Per Year|
The Content Services practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice covering a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy assessment, business case development and agenda-based selection of new systems, rapid ECM Health Check and implementation of content service platforms.
Capgemini Jobs The role
Capgemini Jobs Collaboration/Innovation
As a Digital Workplace Analyst, you will have a capability-focus, being purpose led, with strong customer facing experience who can interact with a product owner and translate their needs into user stories in an Agile environment. You must be comfortable in a Scrum and collaborative setting. As part of an Agile Scrum Team, you will have responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with partners to translate problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
The role will be highly customer focused with a responsibility for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting our client’s scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to the role. Understanding the customer experience and the ability to problem solve and switch gears quickly to match business demands is critical.
Capgemini Jobs The work
You’ll work as part of client engagements, partnering with our client’s business on their strategic initiatives to define their future strategic direction for their Digital Workplace. With a background in document and content management you will provide strategy and advisory services to clients looking to change the culture, platforms and architectures used in supporting their Digital Workplace. The role will require good technical skills, allied with strong communication skills and be able to understand the business needs quickly.
Capgemini Jobs Why You?
- Experience in a similar role for a high growth multinational digital business or tier 1 consultancy;
- Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions;
- Strong track record of delivering business analysis engagements, including developing business cases and designing business architecture solutions;
- An understanding of information governance and ECM technologies, with knowledge and practical experience of delivering projects using two or more of the following technologies:
· SharePoint Online
· SharePoint 2019
· OpenText xECM
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Experience using standard project and business tools including Rally, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint
- Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
- Proficient with process modelling tools (e.g., Visio, IBM Blueworks).
- Experience of working on Agile development projects, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, designing user-focused digital systems.
- Experience of delivering seamless employee experiences and emotionally engaging end-to-end user experiences;
- Ability to create process maps, workflows and/or other business models to help demonstrate solutions;
- Designing O365 Power Automate workflows and Power Apps including wire frames;
- Defining data migration and transformation rules;
- Experience of defining requirements for User Interface and Experience design, including Wireframes and UI/UX;
- Ability to define business acceptance criteria and UAT use cases;
- Ensure accurate and appropriate decisions are made by the solution/development team to align with the business needs;
- Participate in and support testing of IT system changes;
- Hold or working toward ISEB BCS qualification.
Capgemini Jobs Why Us?
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Capgemini Jobs Upskilling
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini Jobs Diversity
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Jobs About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.