Cancer Research UK Careers 2021- Cancer Research UK Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Cancer Research UK. Cancer Research UK United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Cancer Research UK Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Cancer Research UK Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Cancer Research UK Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Cancer Research UK United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Cancer Research UK Careers 2021- Cancer Research UK Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Cancer Research UK Careers:- Cancer Research UK United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Cancer Research UK United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Cancer Research UK Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Public Affairs Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Public Affairs Officer jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Cancer Research UK United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Cancer Research UK. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Cancer Research UK United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Cancer Research UK|
|Name of Job Position||Public Affairs Officer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30,000 Per Year|
Cancer Research UK Jobs PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER (Westminster)
Cancer Research UK Jobs 2 x positions available
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
Location: Stratford, London office-based. Currently home-based working during the COVID-19 pandemic, with a return to office-based working after this period.
Hours: Full-time, 35 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Application method: CV and cover letter
The Westminster & Local Public Affairs team communicate Cancer Research UK’s policy messaging to parliamentarians in Westminster and local government across England to achieve policy change and help beat cancer sooner. We now have two amazing opportunities to work with the Westminster & Local Public Affairs Manager and other Officers supporting Cancer Research UK’s award-winning public affairs programme. The postholder will lead on a programme of influencing activity for one of our policy areas; regularly brief elected members; monitor parliamentary activity and share intelligence; work closely with the campaigns and policy teams, and other departments across the organisation; develop stakeholder engagement plans for senior staff; and represent the charity at external meetings and in external coalitions.
Cancer Research UK Jobs Some of the key activity you can expect to be involved in is…
- Delivering and reporting on a programme of activities aimed at ensuring that Cancer Research UK has a high profile in Westminster, and our policy priorities remain on the Parliamentary agenda, including managing a rolling contact programme for MPs
- Leading a programme of influencing activity to help us achieve change on one of our key policy priorities, and support public affairs activities on other policy areas
- Monitoring political developments, policy and legislative changes, parliamentary debates and questions
- Reacting swiftly to Parliamentary business, briefing as appropriate and using tools such as parliamentary debates and questions where useful
- Proactively seeking opportunities to meet and brief MPs, Peers, support staff and Committee clerks
- Organising events in parliament, at party conferences and at a constituency level as required
- Engaging with and promote the charity’s wider work including local, constituency information to MPs
At CRUK we have a shared purpose of speeding up our progress towards eradicating cancer. The pioneering work we do around prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has helped save millions of lives, but we still have a long way to go. Its teams such as our Public Affairs team that allow us to have a significant impact on the way in which our health policy is governed across the UK, and we want to continue this work. This is a key time to be joining us in this area as we respond to current affairs and ensure cancer research remains a priority.
Cancer Research UK Jobs Who are we looking for? Someone with…
- Demonstrable political interest and judgement, with commitment to neutrality and ability to work across the political spectrum
- Ability to quickly understand, summarise and analyse complex policy issues and distil for a range of internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to adapt style to different audiences
- Strong organisational skills and experience of managing a complex workload, with tight deadlines and often changing priorities
- Good influencing skills and confident managing challenging stakeholder relationships, including in coalition
- Adaptable self-starter with the ability to work remotely and in self-directed way as part of a larger team
If the above sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you. Please see our candidate pack here for a full role profile and more about CRUK: https://adobe.ly/2MLuSq9
At CRUK we value diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner. Unfortunately we are unable to recruit anyone below the age of 18, so that we can protect young people from health & safety and safeguarding risks. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected] .