Canadian Pacific Railway Careers 2021- Canadian Pacific Railway Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Canadian Pacific Railway. Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Canadian Pacific Railway Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Canadian Pacific Railway Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Canadian Pacific Railway Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Canadian Pacific Railway Careers 2021- Canadian Pacific Railway Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Canadian Pacific Railway Careers:- Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana currently published a job notification on Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Canadian Pacific Railway Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Conductor Trainee jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Conductor Trainee jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Canadian Pacific Railway. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Canadian Pacific Railway Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Canadian Pacific Railway|
|Name of Job Position||Conductor Trainee|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 85,171.00 Per Year|
Oversee the safe operation of trains and help ensure that the trains reach their destinations in a timely and efficient manner. Vital role in helping CP achieve its objectives.
- Inspection of freight cars, coupling air hoses and performing airbrake tests, replacing broken air hoses and gaskets, replacing missing or broken knuckles, adjusting drawbars, coupling and uncoupling cars and locomotives, climbing and hanging on ladders on the sides of cars to apply and release hand brakes;
- Give, receive, and interpret hand signals.
- Read and interpret track flags, block and interlocking and other fixed signals;
- Have a thorough understanding of and follow General Code of Operating Rules (GCOR), Soo Line Railroad System Timetable/Special Instructions, General Orders and Bulletins as they pertain to the safe movement of trains, goods, and hazardous materials, ensuring the safety of CP employees and the general public;
- Apply corresponding Rules/Special Instructions of foreign railroads, where applicable;
- Complete documentation as required and must ensure all departure and arrival procedures are carried out to standard;
- Plan and perform setouts and pickups, switching and service of on line industries;
- Must be able to handle emergency situations and operate fire extinguishers as well as be able to apply first aid techniques;
- Must safely and efficiently perform all other duties as required.
- PRIOR RAILROAD EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED. WE OFFER A PAID TRAINING PROGRAM;
- Must be available for call 24 hours per day;
- Work schedules are irregular and are determined by the rotation of the extra board including weekends and holidays;
- Work performed may be for periods of time up to 12 hours long;
- Must respond to and be at the designated work site within two hours of receiving a call;
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions;
- Walking distances on railroad roadbeds;
- Must be able to recognize and distinguish between the colors of signals, signs, and other visual displays;
- Must be able to judge the speed and/or distance of moving objects at near or far distances;
- You should consider the long-term effect of the above lifestyle on your personal and/or domestic situation;
- Must pass a written examination prior to completing the training;
- Must possess good communication skills, work efficiently with minimum supervision;
- Required to accept mandatory promotion to locomotive engineer and attend Student Engineer Training. This can occur any time after 1 year of train service experience.
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Employer Funded Retirement Plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
- Part-time Studies Program
CP is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. This position is a safety critical position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-employment medical that includes a physical, vision, hearing, alcohol and drug audit assessments. Qualification drug test(s) are also required.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
- Criminal history check
- Last 3 years of driving history
- Last 7 years of employment history
- Social Security number verification