Cambridgeshire County Council Careers 2021- Cambridgeshire County Council Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Cambridgeshire County Council. Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Cambridgeshire County Council Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Cambridgeshire County Council Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Cambridgeshire County Council Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Cambridgeshire County Council Careers 2021- Cambridgeshire County Council Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Cambridgeshire County Council Careers:- Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Cambridgeshire County Council Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Cambridgeshire County Council Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are Graduates & Post Graduates, Master Degree, QTS, PHD can apply for this Academic professional Research jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Cambridgeshire County Council. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Cambridgeshire County Council United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Cambridgeshire County Council|
|Name of Job Position||Academic professional Research|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||All jobs with a salary of at least Grade 7: £33,816 – £36,470 p.a./Annual.|
Are you an enthusiastic and determined Social Worker looking for an opportunity to experience an exciting new way of working?
Then why not come and join our Fenland Children’s Team?
The introduction of our Family Safeguarding model has created positive change in our Children’s Team and we are looking for innovative and motivated Social Workers to join us. Under the Family Safeguarding approach, our children’s teams are expanded to include adult practitioners who are linked directly with our partner agencies, including Probation and Substance Misuse. Our Adult Practitioners not only provide 1:1 work with families, they also contribute a wealth of knowledge to our social workers. This is already having a positive impact on achieving the best possible outcomes for our children and their families.
This new way of working has allowed us to accomplish the following results :-
• We have lowered our caseloads
• Working closely with our adult practitioners has led to an increased sharing of knowledge, as well as access to more resources.
• We have been able to provide additional training to our Social Workers such as motivational interview training.
• We have improved our supervision. This is reflective but also takes into consideration the cycle of change. Supervision also includes the adult workers, creating a reflective and multiagency space ensuring positive outcomes for our children and families.
Please access the attached document to read more about this exciting development.
Our Fenland offices are situated in easily accessible locations, with great public and private transport links, especially from London and Peterborough. We also offer free parking. In response to COVID19, we are working to a hybrid model at present, with part-remote options available whilst still supporting colleagues in offices and our service users.
Our benefits include :-
• A permanent management team who are dedicated to supporting their staff. This could be in the form of weekly meetings or separated case discussions and personal supervision. We in the Fenland Team believe that our Social Workers should be given dedicated time to focus on their own development, as well as their caseloads.
• A competitive salary between £33,816 – £36,470
• A relocation package of up to £8,000
• Generous annual leave entitlement (28 days plus Bank Holidays from day one)
• Local government pension scheme
• Agile working
• Excellent training and career progression across Cambridgeshire County Council.
But most importantly you will be part of a team that will have your back.
You must be a qualified social worker with current SWE registration and want to be part of a flagship for children’s service innovation. This is a great opportunity for you to work within a diverse and supportive team who will empower you to make important decisions and find creative solutions to challenging situations.
If you like the sound of moving to an authority where social workers are truly valued, get in touch with us today by calling Jess on 01223 729028 or emailing [email protected]
Applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please do not delay the submission of your application as this is a rolling advert and will be closed once a successful candidate has been found.
Appointment to this post will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.