Calgary Police Service Jobs | City of Calgary Jobs. law enforcement jobs Calgary & Calgary police jobs. How to Calgary Police Hiring at Calgary police careers Portal. How to Become a Police officer in Calgary Police.
Candidates who are searching for Calgary Police Service Jobs. Great news for them because of City of Calgary Jobs open for law enforcement jobs Calgary & Calgary police jobs. We will talk about How to Calgary Police Hiring at Calgary police careers Portal. You will know here that How to Become a Police officer in Calgary Police? All the details of Calgary Police Service Jobs like eligibility qualification, Physical Standard & How to Apply for Calgary Police Service Jobs given in the below section.
Don’t forget to subscribe our Canada Government jobs portal by email. And book mark this page to using Control + D for Upcoming City of Calgary Jobs. Candidates advised that read all the details carefully given in the below section for law enforcement jobs Calgary & Calgary police jobs.
Calgary Police Service Jobs | City of Calgary Jobs
Calgary Police Service Jobs – In the below part we are mentioning all the details of Calgary Police Civilian Jobs & Calgary Police Officer Jobs. So you can check here latest Job Opportunity in Calgary Police.
Civilian careers with Calgary Police Service
The Calgary Police Service hiring! Become a key player in an organization where innovation and progress are tradition, and opportunities are unlimited.
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the Calgary Police Service (CPS) is among the largest and most respected municipal police services in the country and one of the most progressive law enforcement agencies in North America. The CPS is made up of more than 1,900 police officers and more than 700 civilian employees. The CPS prides itself on service delivery, training and development and most importantly its people. In partnership with other agencies and the citizens of Calgary, the CPS strives to preserve the quality of life in the community by ensuring that Calgary remains a safe place to live, work, and visit.
For more information regarding Civilian careers with the Calgary Police Service, use the links below:
Please note: Our online application tool only permits one document to uploaded. To provide a cover letter you must save the letter as page one of your resume.
How to apply for Calgary Police Services Jobs as a civilian
Calgary Police service Jobs- For information about postings and the application process for CPS job opportunities for civilians, visit the career opportunities web page.
- Once a competition closes, the short-listed applicants are contacted for interviews. All applicants who have been invited for interviews will be advised whether they are successful or not on the competition.
- At the conclusion of the selection process, all applicants who were not selected will receive a status update of not selected.
How do I start the application process?
You can use the online application on the career opportunities web page to apply for any positions you are interested in. If you do not have access to online systems, you can still submit a paper copy of your resume and cover letter.
Where can I get an application?
You can submit your resume online to the competitions you want to apply on.
Where do I submit my completed application?
You can submit your application directly online or send a paper copy resume by mail, courier or drop off the application to:
The City of Calgary, Human Resources #8107
800 MacLeod Trail S.E.
P.O. Box 2100, Postal Station M,
Calgary, AB T2P 2M5
Do I need to fill out any particular forms as a citizen applying for a job?
If you are required to complete any forms, they will be emailed to you after you have been contacted for an interview.
Are there any specific minimal requirements as citizens that are needed or is it on a per posting basis?
Each posting will outline the duties and responsibilities and the minimum qualifications required.
How long does the application process take before I’m hired?
After a posting is closed, it would normally take between three to seven weeks before an applicant is offered the position.
Salary and benefits for Calgary Police Service Jobs employees
What are the benefits and pension plan offerings?
Visit the employee benefits web page for information on our all benefit and pension offerings.
What are some other perks/benefits?
- Health care – The CPS has in-house medical services (family physician, occupational health nurses)
- Investment programs – We do not have an investment program however, there is a Self-funded Leave of Absence program.
- Holidays and vacation – Vacation entitlements are different based on Collective Agreements.
- Wellness programs – CPS offers a range of wellness programs ranging from in-house medical services, counselling programs, fitness assessments, gym and exercise programs, to classroom seminars on health and nutrition. There is also employee support programs and services to help you access child care.
- Career development – We have a Career Development section where employees can take advantage of the services of advisors to assist them in developing their career paths based on short and long term goals.
- Educational/training opportunities – The Chief Crowfoot Learning Centre offers a variety of in-house development course to employees. Employees who are interested in advancing their education can meet with career development advisors. Eligible employees can be reimbursed for approved educational and training courses.
- Flexible working options – When supported by operational needs, we offer Compressed Work Weeks, Job Share, Telework, flexible start and end times, and part-time work.
For current civilian career job postings with the Calgary Police Service, click the link below:
Police Officer careers with Calgary Police Service Jobs
Are you ready for a rewarding career with countless opportunities? If so, then look at what it takes to become part our team.
As an officer with the Calgary Police Service, you’ll be part of one of the most respected police agencies in North America, which has a 2013 community satisfaction rate of 97 per cent.
Join our dedicated team of men and women who truly love to serve their community – like you recently saw during the 2013 Alberta Floods.
With a mission to “maximize public safety in Calgary,” the men and women of the Calgary Police Service are committed to working together with the community to maintain this city as a safe place to live, work and visit.
We’re looking for team players who shares our vision of ““working together for a safe community” and who reflect the diversity of our vibrant community.
Calgary is known as a thriving and growing city, but loved for its small town feel.
Calgarians enjoy living and working here and they deserve police officers who want to be a part of that.
Ready to start playing your part on our team? Learn more about The Career, Requirements, The Process and Experienced (DEO) Officers at Join.CalgaryPolice.ca
Calgary Police Jobs Applicants:
The best way to determine if you are ready to begin the process of joining the Calgary Police Service is to attend a monthly CPS Information Session. This step is NOT mandatory! You may submit your application without attending an Information Session. If you live out of town/province please refer to the website for detailed information.