CACI Careers 2021- CACI Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in CACI. CACI Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for CACI Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through CACI Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest CACI Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current CACI Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
CACI Careers 2021- CACI Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through CACI Careers:- CACI Qatar currently published a job notification on CACI Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for CACI Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Foreign Disclosure Advisor jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Foreign Disclosure Advisor jobs in Qatar.
For more details about CACI Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of CACI. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
CACI Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||CACI|
|Name of Job Position||Foreign Disclosure Advisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||3500.00-15000.00 QAR Monthly Expected|
More About the Role:
- Assist customer FDO with oversight and implementation of foreign disclosure programs within the program’s HQs and subordinate units in theater.
- Assist the customer FDO with the release of Classified Military Information (CMI).
- Apply the proper Release/Security & Classification Markings on all disclosures or releases.
- Provide assistance to all FDR’s (Foreign Disclosure Representatives), and program staff when questions arise pertaining to Foreign Disclosure.
- Assist subordinate commands and/or staff personnel with Guidance on Foreign Disclosure policies and procedures.
- Compile metrics to include how many documents have been processed, at what classification level and to whom they have been pushed to.
- Assist FDO with the development of periodic FDR training materials.
- Provide an activity report rolling up all weekly activities.
CACI Jobs Qualifications:
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree OR at least two years relevant security or FDO experience
- A minimum of two years Foreign Disclosure experience with at least one years in CCMD or Joint Task Force Staffs
- Specialized Training – Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOM FDO training IAW USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5
- Able to work Independently with or without Supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO
- Familiarity with USCENTCOM’s Area of Operation
- Able to conduct policy research on US classified systems
CACI Jobs These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least four years relevant years relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience
- At least 3 years as an intelligence officer
- Experience working with NATO or other US led coalitions
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.