BrewDog Careers 2021- BrewDog Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in BrewDog. BrewDog United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for BrewDog Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through BrewDog Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest BrewDog Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current BrewDog United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
BrewDog Careers 2021- BrewDog Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through BrewDog Careers:- BrewDog United Kingdom currently published a job notification on BrewDog United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for BrewDog Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Head of Marketing jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Head of Marketing jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about BrewDog United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of BrewDog. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
BrewDog United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||BrewDog|
|Name of Job Position||Head of Marketing|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£65,460 Per Year|
BrewDog Jobs ABOUT US
We are on a mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Our bars are at the forefront of that mission, delivering amazing beer & customer service at all times. Globally we have over 100 bars & Draft House pubs and are continuing to expand – with many new venues currently in the works for 2021.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
BrewDog Jobs ABOUT THE ROLE
BrewDog Retail. Fast paced. Demanding. Challenging. You need to be on your toes, think fast, act quick and take responsibility. Working as part of this team will see you be very customer focused. It’s fun, rewarding and you’ll be playing your part with your crew mates to deliver the best customer experience whilst adapting to changes in the current climate.
As the Head Marketing for our bars business, you’ll lead your small team to drive bar sales, brand awareness and execute marketing activations on a Global level, covering 100+ bars and lots of languages. Coordinating your work with the wider Bars Operational Team, facilitating Bar Managers & Operations Managers to deliver local marketing activity as well as operationally delivering centralised marketing campaigns.
We are not looking for a creative genius to generate hundreds of ideas a day, but we are looking for a very organised and experienced multi-site hospitality marketer who understands the unique needs of running a marketing department in the world of bars and restaurants, as well as someone who can develop marketing campaigns all the way to logistical execution manage the Retail Marketing team to deliver comms to the bars & evaluate success. This job is extremely versatile and high pressure!
This role is based out of our London office and whilst we enable remote working this role will be required to be based out of our London office.
Due to an expected high number of applications we will only be short listing those applicants who have prior experience in a role similar within a multi-site hospitality organisation
BrewDog Jobs Some key focus’ for you:
- Being able to see the big picture while still planning to nail the nitty-gritty details. Having the aptitude to handle and prioritise an intense workload. This involves managing the team to coordinate and execute campaigns and activities via project planning, communication, execution and delivery.
- Hyper-organisation so you are able to easily & swiftly communicate overall objects, briefs, assets with not only the bars but the wider BrewDog PLC team.
- Diving in head first to a myriad of tasks & learning quickly as you go. From auditing social media, assisting with copywriting, to running photoshoots, to working on the backend of the website, to organizing amazing events.
- Building relationships and working within many teams at BrewDog in order to coordinate everything from beer, food, tills, graphics, comms & PR for bar events.
- You’ll need to develop a thorough understanding of the company culture, history and strategy to ensure all retail activity is on brand for both BrewDog and Draft House.
- An understanding of the aims and objectives as well as logistical requirements for retail-focused bars marketing.
BrewDog Jobs ABOUT THE TEAM YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
You’ll be part of a dedicated retail team that are incredibly passionate about craft beer, customer service & the hospitality sector.
More specifically you’ll be part of the small Retail Marketing Team, based out of the London office with responsibilities for all marketing activity in bars around the globe.
As the Head of Retail Marketing, you’ll be reporting to our Managing Director for Bars, who will drive the vision of this side of the business.
BrewDog Jobs ABOUT YOU:
- Prior experience in marketing within a multi site food & beverage group is a must
- Half-Scientist & Half-Artist: Organized & detail-driven yet have the ability to be creative & innovative in your spare time
- Hyper-organised self-starter able to take on a big work load & move at a fast pace
- Optimistic quick learner. Happy to take on full projects & keen to teach yourself
- Problem solver and creative outside the box thinker
- Experience in retail openings – bars, hotels or other hospitality
- Passionate about craft beer
- Excellent written & communication skills with fluent English
- Social Media, content & events marketing experience a bonus
- Skills in project management & keen to take them on