BlackBrick Club Vacancies 2021- BlackBrick Club Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in BlackBrick Club . BlackBrick Club South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for BlackBrick Club Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through BlackBrick Club Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest BlackBrick Club Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current BlackBrick Club South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
BlackBrick Club Vacancies 2021- BlackBrick Club Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through BlackBrick Club Vacancies:- BlackBrick Club South Africa currently published a job notification on BlackBrick Club South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for BlackBrick Club Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Hotel General Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Hotel General Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about BlackBrick Club South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of BlackBrick Club . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
BlackBrick Club South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||BlackBrick Club|
|Name of Job Position||Hotel General Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Oversee the operational functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
● Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
● Prepare all hotel SOP’s and ensure that these policies are updated regularly.
● Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service
● Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
● Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
● Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel &
annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
● Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue, cost and guest satisfaction
targets are met and exceeded.
● Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
● Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the
● Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
● A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
● Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
● Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for the rooms is prepared and thee appropriate
people are updated as to the monthly targets.
● Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and
yield management programs.
● Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
● Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
● Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with
third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
● Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
● Coordination with HODs for the execution of all activities and functions.
● Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a
● Manage and develop the hotel team to ensure career progression and development.
● Be accountable for responsibilities of hotel department heads and take ownership of all
● Integrate with other members of the BlackBrick team and club ecosystem, including the
facilities, events and programming of the building, to ensure a smooth user experience
throughout the building for guests.
● Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
● Lead in all aspects of business planning.
● Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
● Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team
● Event sales of key communal areas within the building such as the rooftop bar.
● Ensure a thorough understanding of all elements within the building thus ensuring guests
are up to date with the full offering.
● Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
● Responsible for legal requirements that arise as a result of hotel room management.
● Ad-hoc tasks that may be allocated to you from the directors.
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required