Black Swan Data Ltd Careers 2021- Black Swan Data Ltd Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Black Swan Data Ltd . Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Black Swan Data Ltd Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Black Swan Data Ltd Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Black Swan Data Ltd Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Black Swan Data Ltd Careers 2021- Black Swan Data Ltd Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Black Swan Data Ltd Careers:- Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa currently published a job notification on Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Black Swan Data Ltd Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Sales Development Representative jobs available now. Candidates who are BS/BA degree can apply for this Academic Sales Development Representative jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Black Swan Data Ltd . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Black Swan Data Ltd South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Black Swan Data Ltd|
|Name of Job Position||Sales Development Representative|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 14 865.00 Monthly.|
- Research target companies and individuals to identify and nurture leads through a highly personalised approach
- Drive new business leads via networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages to cold and warm leads
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Match commercial teaching themes to prospects’ major challenges to generate meaningful interest in taking things further
- Disposition leads to the Sales Executives and ensure continuity to give our prospects the best possible sales experience
- From time to time, attend networking events and conferences to generate leads and develop domain knowledge
- Use CRM software to update and track progress with new prospects
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with our solutions, client use cases, and industry knowledge
- You have a fearless attitude and hunter mentality – you’re ambitious and curious, and confident speaking to senior stakeholders in some of the world’s largest organisations
- You are self-motivating and thrive in an autonomous environment – you are organised, know how to keep yourself moving and have excellent time management skills
- You are proud of your successes and have a demonstrable track record of achieving goals – yet you are humble and put as much effort into the team’s success as your own
- You have a knack for networking – you easily and naturally create and develop relationships, underpinned by a high level of empathy
- You’re a keen learner and value education – whether that means you have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experiences
- You know your way around MS Excel and actually enjoy analysing spreadsheets and charts – bonus if you geek out over sales performance metrics
- You’re calm under pressure and love a fast-paced, changing environment – therefore previous experience in SaaS and start-ups is a plus