Betfair International Careers 2021- Betfair International Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Betfair International. Betfair International United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Betfair International Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Betfair International Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Betfair International Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Betfair International United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Betfair International Careers 2021- Betfair International Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Betfair International Careers:- Betfair International United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Betfair International United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Betfair International Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Social Media Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Social Media Executive jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Betfair International United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Betfair International. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Betfair International United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Betfair International|
|Name of Job Position||Social Media Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£32,005 Per Year|
The role: Social Media Executive – Europe – Betfair International
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our International Brand Marketing team in London.
Betfair International Jobs Are you our next star player?
The newly created Social Media Executive role will be the voice of Betfair on all the major Social Media platforms within our priority European markets.
With a primary focus on Spain, you’ll take on the challenge of growing our organic social capabilities in the Spanish market, across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. We’re looking to build out a genuine community of Core Bettors in Spain who are engaged with Betfair as their sports betting brand of choice, and your campaigns will be key to making that happen. In addition to collaborating with our internal Content, PR and Digital teams, you’ll work with third party contributors and social content creators to amplify the reach and growth of our social channels at scale.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media, is constantly up to date with the leading content trends and wants to work with one of Europe’s top online betting brands. If that sounds like you, and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Betfair International Jobs Why we need you
Betfair International Jobs Your role will include:
- Owning our monthly content plans and scheduling posts across all social media platforms
- Working with our internal design Studio and external partners to develop innovative content ideas
- Measurement and analysis of social channel performance
- Monitoring user engagement and replying to posts on our channels
- Proposing recommendations to improve the performance of Betfair’s content
- Researching and testing new social media platforms
- Monitoring competitor social media activity and feeding back strategic recommendations in response
- Supporting execution in additional priority markets beyond the Spanish region
Betfair International Jobs Who we’re looking for
Betfair International Jobs Your experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the major social media platforms
- Commercial acumen and a will to deliver projects that impact brand metrics
- Experience in a fast-moving ecommerce environment
- Proven ability to ideate creative solutions, and the analytical rigour to measure them
- Experience in betting and sports is an advantage, but not essential
- Excel & PowerPoint skills
Betfair International Jobs Your skills:
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential
Betfair International Jobs Your behaviours:
- Resilience: Resilient and confident under pressure, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Customer obsessed: Quickly gains an understanding of what drives Sports bettors, executing customer-centric campaigns that deliver against their motivations
- Quality obsessed: gets it right first time
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills: comfortable operating at pace to a high standard, despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Flutter. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks
- Fast learner: Learns quickly when facing new situations. Experiments to find new solutions. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and extracts lessons learned from failures or mistakes
- Comfortable both in detail and in stepping back to consider long term strategy
Betfair International Jobs What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
Betfair International Jobs What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a Zoom interview.
Betfair International Jobs The Group
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.