Berkeley Group Careers 2021- Berkeley Group Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Berkeley Group. Berkeley Group United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Berkeley Group Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Berkeley Group Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Berkeley Group Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Berkeley Group United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Berkeley Group Careers 2021- Berkeley Group Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Berkeley Group Careers:- Berkeley Group United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Berkeley Group United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Berkeley Group Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Marketing Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Marketing Executive jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Berkeley Group United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Berkeley Group. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Berkeley Group United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Berkeley Group|
|Name of Job Position||Marketing Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30,000 Per Year|
To assist the Marketing Manager with the daily activities of the Marketing department, including the implementation of various elements of the marketing mix, the branding of developments, managing press events, undertaking market research, internal communication, corporate presentations, events and exhibitions.
Berkeley Group Jobs Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing the media schedule – thinking of innovative ways to market the development via press, outdoor media and digital media, to include social media.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC to access their impact tracking conversion rates and web traffic.
- Thinking of innovative UK events, planning and executing these.
- ICM management of the Berkeley Homes Website.
- Management of Rightmove + Zoopla, refreshing content and copy weekly, online creative, banners and MPU’s.
- Booking, coordinating and managing email campaigns to the Berkeley Homes and portal databases.
- Creating, managing and delivering sales signage, flags and hoarding.
- Co-ordination with the international Berkeley Offices making sure they are fully stocked with necessary marketing collateral.
- Managing the preparation, planning and management of all overseas exhibitions, ensuring collateral arrives on time, layouts of rooms, lightboxes, adverts, edm’s, model movement and ensure the offices have everything they need.
- Implementation and management of all other promotional activities.
- Delivery of marketing tools to assist the sales process including the development models, CGI imagery, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos and fly-throughs.
- Planning, concept development and execution of marketing campaigns in line with sales events.
- Assist with production of award entries.
- Maintain various schedules for marketing activity, events, awards, contacts, agency rosters.
- Coordinating and booking photographer and ensuring imagery is added to the Image Database and labelled correctly.
- Assist with the development of residents’ newsletter to be produced on a quarterly basis.
- Collation of community stories and liaison between PR agency and external stakeholders in the development of these.
- Assist with organisation of community events such as residents’ parties, fetes and promotional events.
- Meeting and managing external agencies to ensure all project lead objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Berkeley Group Branding and Approval Protocols are adhered to at all times.
Berkeley Group Jobs Person Specification:
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably for a property developer or within the property industry.
- Marketing degree desired.
- Demonstrated experience using design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc) preferred but not essential.
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with working with Microsoft dynamics C360.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and process-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proof read all marketing material.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.