Believe Careers 2021- Believe Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Believe . Believe South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Believe Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Believe Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Believe Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Believe South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Believe Careers 2021- Believe Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Believe Careers:- Believe South Africa currently published a job notification on Believe South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Believe Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Label Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Academic Label Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Believe South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Believe . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Believe South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Believe|
|Name of Job Position||Label Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R22 544.00 Monthly.|
1. Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Min. 5 years experience in music industry
- Proven track record in sales and negotiations
- Deep knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
- Solid network in the South African music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
- Fluent English required (C1 to C2)