beIN MEDIA GROUP Careers 2021- beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in beIN MEDIA GROUP. beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through beIN MEDIA GROUP Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
beIN MEDIA GROUP Careers 2021- beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through beIN MEDIA GROUP Careers:- beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar currently published a job notification on beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Team Leader Budgeting and Reporting jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this Team Leader Budgeting and Reporting jobs in Qatar.
For more details about beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of beIN MEDIA GROUP. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
beIN MEDIA GROUP Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||beIN MEDIA GROUP|
|Name of Job Position||Team Leader Budgeting and Reporting|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||3850.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs Team Leader – Budgeting and Reporting
The Team Leader – Financial Budgeting & reporting is responsible for preparing financial reports for management and external parties in addition to supervising the cash management cycle.
beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs Missions
- Lead the analysis of financial & Non-financial performance. Recommend improvement in systems, policies and business planning.
- Lead the monthly reporting meeting with end-user to review financial and non-financial performance.
- Lead the Annual Budget Setting exercise and prepare required reports to present end-user needs to beIN senior management.
- Identify and Highlight areas of financial and business risks.
- Ensure budget transfers request are handled in timely manner.
- Increase depth and scope of Requisitions service to capture more beIN Media Group Spend events and contract reviews.
- Perform such other tasks or duties which may, from time to time, be assigned inclusive of (but not limited to) acting as stand for Head of budgeting and reporting during periods of absence
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information in accordance with management guidance.
- Co-ordinate with the other units and other sections in the department and in the Network.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors as well as State Audit Bureau staff to facilitate their review, audit process, and fulfil their requirements.
beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs Required skills
- Financial analysis
- Business planning
- Accounting cycle
- Controlling & Monitory
- Reporting and presentation skills
beIN MEDIA GROUP Jobs Required qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in Budgeting.