BDP International Careers 2021- BDP International Jobs in Pennsylvania 2021. Find here Latest Pennsylvania Jobs in BDP International. BDP International Pennsylvania Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Pennsylvania. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for BDP International Jobs in Pennsylvania can get here latest Pennsylvania Job Opening through BDP International Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest BDP International Jobs in Pennsylvania. You can see below current BDP International Pennsylvania Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
BDP International Careers 2021- BDP International Jobs in Pennsylvania
latest Pennsylvania Job Opening through BDP International Careers:- BDP International Pennsylvania currently published a job notification on BDP International Pennsylvania Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for BDP International Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Intern jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Intern jobs in Pennsylvania.
For more details about BDP International Pennsylvania Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of BDP International. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
BDP International Pennsylvania Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||BDP International|
|Name of Job Position||Intern|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Pennsylvania|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$13 per hour|
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
Individual to be a resource, responsible to coordinate ocean import shipments, data entry, and document distribution duties associated with customer shipments through BDP.
- Order Processing: Receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm data received is in compliance with all Custom requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
- Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformanties
- Maintenance: Ensure all tables complete and current, assist in accounting issues, perform RFI/RFQ as required, and ensure all communications are prompt and content is accurate.
- Prefer 1 year of experience in customer service duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.