Baker Hughes Careers 2021- Baker Hughes Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Baker Hughes. Baker Hughes UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Baker Hughes Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Baker Hughes Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Baker Hughes Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Baker Hughes UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Baker Hughes Careers 2021- Baker Hughes Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Baker Hughes Careers:- Baker Hughes UAE currently published a job notification on Baker Hughes UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Baker Hughes Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Baker Hughes jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Baker Hughes jobs in UAE.
For more details about Baker Hughes UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Baker Hughes. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Baker Hughes UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Baker Hughes|
|Name of Job Position||Baker Hughes|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 5500 per month|
Field Specialist – Centrifugal Compressors
Are you a Field Specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
You will be an expert in rotating equipment, focused on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope according to the contractual requirements.
As a Field Specialist – Ceco, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing independently the inspection of Centrifugal Compressors and accessories.
- Assisting the Start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase. Ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problems as they arise
- Writing accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact for customers and stakeholders
- Using company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings
- Leading and executing assembly/installation and alignment of the equipment including foundation and soft foot checks.
- Ensuring all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in an Engineering field
- Have minimum 5 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities on Centrifugal Compressors.
- Have knowledge on rotating equipment installation/maintenance and/or control philosophy of Centrifugal Compressors and their auxiliaries (lube oil system, fuel gas system, seal gas system)
- Have the ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings (section dwg; construction dwg; P&ID; alignment specification, flushing/blowing procedure; piping specification; etc.)
- Have excellent English fluency both spoken and written
- Be available to travel frequently to on and off-shore sites
- Have analytical and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.