Avery Dennison Careers 2021- Avery Dennison Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Avery Dennison. Avery Dennison Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Avery Dennison Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Avery Dennison Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Avery Dennison Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Avery Dennison Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Avery Dennison Careers 2021- Avery Dennison Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Avery Dennison Careers:- Avery Dennison Indiana currently published a job notification on Avery Dennison Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Avery Dennison Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Maintenance Shift Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are High school diploma can apply for this Maintenance Shift Technician jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Avery Dennison Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Avery Dennison. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Avery Dennison Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Avery Dennison|
|Name of Job Position||Maintenance Shift Technician|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 47,484.00 Per Year|
- Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components, and perform basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools, motors, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment using testing instruments, hand and power tools and precision-measuring instruments.
- Performs a wide variety of functions such as installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment for generating, distributing, and utilizing electrical energy. Uses instruments to test circuits and replaces or installs new power, light, electronic and control circuits.
- Troubleshoots electrical malfunctions, inspects circuits and wiring for shielding and grounding, and tests electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.
- Repairs complex electrical equipment, including motors, switches, switchboards, electrical mechanisms, automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems and alarms.
- Performs complex wiring assignments.
- Installs Measures, cuts, bonds, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit.
- Works from schematics, drawings, layouts, or other specifications to locate and diagnose trouble in the electrical system or equipment.
- Improvises acceptable fixes to get equipment running promptly.
- Assists engineers in diagnosing problems and suggesting corrective action.
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Inspects completed repairs.
- Properly inspect and maintain shop equipment, in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Prepare new machines and production equipment for operation.
- Follow a strict preventive maintenance schedule to lessen exposure to downtime related repairs and maintenance.
- Orders replacement parts. Requisition new parts and equipment.
- Report shift metrics to capture the performance and/or areas for improvement. (Breakdown – Downtime) (Part Availability)
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe shop and production floor.
- Consistently work in a safe manner with regard to self, co-workers, and manufacturing systems.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks and waste removal within department/group and assists other areas as required.
- Continuously review current processes and search out improvement methods to improve product/process quality and reduce waste, rework, and unnecessary work that adds no value to the work or process.
- Assist and support other team members in meeting department and site goals.
- Contribute and participate in team decision making. Provide support in project work and other special requests.
- Provide support to the production team to produce superior quality materials that meet/exceed client needs. This role supports the needs of manufacturing and facilities to ensure both are in top working order.
- Paint structures, perform masonry work, repair plumbing fixtures and woodwork.
- Repair, assist in repairing or oversee contracted personnel on heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
- Perform or supervises janitorial services and grounds maintenance such as landscaping, lawn care and snow removal.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Good interpersonal skills, mathematical aptitude, mechanical/technical skills and aptitude and logical problem solving skills necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly participative work system.
- Ability to work independently in a safe and timely manner necessary.
- Must be motivated toward productivity improvements, safety and quality awareness.