ASUS Vacancies 2021- ASUS Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in ASUS . ASUS South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ASUS Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through ASUS Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest ASUS Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current ASUS South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ASUS Vacancies 2021- ASUS Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through ASUS Vacancies:- ASUS South Africa currently published a job notification on ASUS South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ASUS Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the SADC Account Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this SADC Account Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about ASUS South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ASUS . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ASUS South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ASUS|
|Name of Job Position||SADC Account Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
As a SADC Account Manager, the main task is to assist/coordinate with product managers and the local accounts, covering laptop, desktop, and All-in-One.
- Consolidate the weekly reports from distributors to make sure the consistency/accuracy of the reports;
- Weekly upload the distributors report into ASUS system;
- Weekly consolidate the distributors and shipments reports to provide the whole supply chain view for the internal review;
- Daily coordinate with PMs to fulfill customers requirement when necessary;
- Weekly review distributors/key accounts inventory and take the necessary actions;
- Monitor competitive activities and identify customer needs;
- Build up strong relationship with distributors and key customers,
- Assist local distributors to communicate with PMs to ensure the sustainable supply;
- Collaborate with marketing team for the product launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions;
- Collaborate with the distributors and the marketing team to deliver the messages to target audiences and business partners;
- Visiting key partners at inter-state and attending roadshow/ tradeshow when required;
- Quarterly product training to customers.
- 2 – 3 years of SADC experience in Mauritius, Madagascar or Angola (IT industry experience is preferred);
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment daily decision making;
- Demonstrated strong drive for results;
- Team player and effective in dealing with ambiguity;
- Comfortable working with numbers, and evaluating/analyzing large sets of data in excel;
- Ability to work under high pressure, and to prioritize work deadlines (over other commitments);
- Attention to detail and high quality work at all times;
- Interested in PC technologies, trends and product management
- Clear ability to multi-task, time management, learn and leverage a variety of applications.
- Highly skilled verbal and written fluency in English, French, and Portuguese.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills