AstraZeneca Careers 2021- AstraZeneca Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in AstraZeneca. AstraZeneca United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for AstraZeneca Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AstraZeneca Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest AstraZeneca Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current AstraZeneca United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
AstraZeneca Careers 2021- AstraZeneca Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AstraZeneca Careers:- AstraZeneca United Kingdom currently published a job notification on AstraZeneca United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for AstraZeneca Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Medicinal Chemist jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Medicinal Chemist jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about AstraZeneca United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of AstraZeneca. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
AstraZeneca United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||AstraZeneca|
|Name of Job Position||Medicinal Chemist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£35,000 and £40,000 Per Year|
AstraZeneca Jobs Medicinal Chemist, Discovery Sciences
Location: Cambridge, UK
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
The AstraZeneca Discovery Sciences (DS) unit provides scientific support to early drug discovery across the R&D portfolio of small molecule and biologics drug discovery projects.
You will join a team of medicinal chemists passionate about lead generation including DNA-encoded library screening to deliver high quality lead compounds to R&D project teams and improving AstraZeneca’s capabilities in hit identification and lead generation.
The team works alongside other DS teams including high throughput and DNA-encoded library screening, computational chemistry, quantitative biology, structural and mechanistic biology, as well as with medicinal chemistry teams across all R&D therapeutic areas.
AstraZeneca Jobs What you’ll do
- Lead medicinal chemistry design for expansion and optimization of small molecule hits into lead compounds in drug discovery projects across all therapeutic areas.
- Provide expert knowledge in synthesis (e.g. retro-synthetic analysis and route design) to drive decisions on compound selection and troubleshoot laboratory-based synthesis problems.
- Plan, prioritise and perform own work, and collaborate with therapy area drug discovery project teams and external synthetic chemistry resource.
- Identify, develop and apply new technologies and approaches.
- Enhance business reputation internally and externally through peer-reviewed publications and oral/poster presentations.
- Ensure compliance with the AstraZeneca SHE standards and Code of Conduct within the team.
AstraZeneca Jobs Essential Criteria
- Ph.D. in a relevant chemistry discipline, or a B.Sc./M.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in chemistry with relevant experience in a drug discovery unit.
- Synthetic chemist with a track record of applying innovative chemistry solutions, with resulting impact in project delivery.
- Expertise in theoretical and practical organic synthesis, compound route design and purification. Good knowledge of analytical sciences.
- Experience of hit discovery tactics, including DNA-encoded library screening.
- Detailed experience developing structure activity relationships to address potency, selectivity, pharmacokinetics and in vivo efficacy.
- Sophisticated knowledge of modern chemical literature, chemical technologies, computational chemistry and applying new ideas to project delivery.
- Able to prioritise and perform work independently, for example retro synthetic analysis, route design using literature, own knowledge and integration of ideas from colleagues.
- Able to coordinate and deliver provision of patent examples/experimental write-ups.
AstraZeneca Jobs Desirable Criteria
- Track record of prior success working in medicinal chemistry is desirable.
AstraZeneca Jobs Why AstraZeneca?
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being results-oriented – finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, ground-breaking cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
AstraZeneca Jobs So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- We encourage you to apply online before midnight on 4th January 2021
AstraZeneca Jobs Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en