Artisan Careers – Artisan Jobs vacancies 2021 Artisan Careers 2021- Artisan Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Artisan. Artisan South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Artisan Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Artisan Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Artisan Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Artisan South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Artisan Careers 2021- Artisan Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Artisan Careers:- Artisan South Africa currently published a job notification on Artisan South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Artisan Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Utilityman / Artisan Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 10 can apply for this Academic Utilityman / Artisan Assistant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Artisan South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Artisan . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Artisan South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Artisan|
|Name of Job Position||Utilityman / Artisan Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
To assist with the execution of maintenance tasks on assigned components which entails dismantling, inspection, refurbishment and reassembly under direction of assigned artisans and/or supervisor.
Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position.
If you have not had any response in two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
• ABET 3 / Grade 10 with Numeracy and English
• Additional Technical Training would be an added advantage
• Additional Project Management training such as planning, scheduling, safety and quality control will be an advantage
• 3 Years industrial experience working on tools and with measurements,
• Must possess good numeric and communication skills,
• Ability to work independently and be goal orientated,
• High Tolerance for Stress and able to Work under Pressure
• Experience on maintenance of turbines and turbine auxiliaries will be an advantage.