Arm Careers 2021- Arm Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Arm. Arm United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Arm Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Arm Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Arm Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Arm United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Arm Careers 2021- Arm Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Arm Careers:- Arm United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Arm United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Arm Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Arm Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Project Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Arm United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Arm. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Arm United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Arm|
|Name of Job Position||Project Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£52,754 Per Year|
Arm’s technology is the foundational intelligence in over 100 billion silicon chips and is fundamental to enabling dynamic new markets including Hyperscale Computing, Virtual Reality and Autonomous Vehicles. It is at the heart of hot technology areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things, to name but a few. Central Engineering Open Source Software (CE-OSS) architects the future of a whole host of software technologies, helping our partners build creative Arm powered products, including your mobile phone, IoT connected devices, Augmented & Virtual Reality offerings, Autonomous Driving Solutions and advanced robotics.
Arm is offering an excellent opportunity to join the CE-OSS operations team in Cambridge as a Project Manager playing a critical role in our multi-disciplinary group.
You will be responsible for leading and handling the successful delivery of a wide variety of project types whilst working with some of the smartest minds in the industry, in a dynamic environment, interacting with senior leaders and teams across the business, striking the right balance between innovation and driving improvements.
Effective project management is essential to ensure successful delivery within CE-OSS. Our team of Project Managers have a wide range of backgrounds with multi-disciplinary talents and take accountability for ensuring delivery of high-quality software engineering outputs and work packages by interacting and collaborating with Engineering and Product Management.
To be considered for this role, you will have a good command of the principles of project management, with experience of delivery by leading technical teams from a project management, agile, scrum master, team lead or release manager perspective. Excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement, as is displaying confident leadership and a dedication to engage the teams and drive your projects through to success. As a group, we are passionate about continuous improvement of process and ways of working to improve engineering efficiency. We use metrics to drive improvement initiatives in those areas and you’re encouraged to be very pro-active in identifying and driving through changes and improvements across the organisation.
Arm Jobs Key Accountabilities
- Motivate and drive teams to deliver against commitments.
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities across multiple locations to deliver key project performance indicators efficiently.
- Work closely with adjacent functional groups such as Engineering, Product Management, Legal and Operations.
- Work actively to help continually develop and improve our processes and practices.
- Have excellent organisational skills, a ‘can-do’ philosophy and be a collaborative member of the operations team.
Arm Jobs Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven track record leading projects within multi-disciplinary and diverse groups in a hi-tech or highly regulated industry.
- Strong communication and networking skills to harmonize with peers, senior management, project players, and customers
- A positive, can-do behaviour which is adaptive to change, resilient and eager to accept new challenges within an evolving environment.
- Proficient in the application of standard Microsoft Office tools particularly MS Project.
- Comfortable influencing, motivating and leading engineering/project teams.
- Shows a validated clear affiliation with Arm’s “Core Beliefs”.
Arm Jobs Desirable Skills & Experience
- Usage of supporting tools commonly used in Arm project management e.g. Jira, Confluence, MSP
- Professional memberships or qualifications in project management methodologies e.g; APM/PMI/Prince2
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Product Lifecycles
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.