APS Corporate Sales Executive Vacancies 2022- APS Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in APS Corporate Sales Executive. APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for APS Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through APS Corporate Sales Executive Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest APS Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
APS Corporate Sales Executive Vacancies 2022- APS Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through APS Corporate Sales Executive Vacancies:- APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia currently published a job notification on APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for APS Corporate Sales Executive Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Corporate Sales Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are Bcom can apply for this Corporate Sales Executive jobs in Namibia.
For more details about APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of APS Corporate Sales Executive. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
APS Corporate Sales Executive Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||APS Corporate Sales Executive|
|Name of Job Position||Corporate Sales Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 25,900 Per month|
|Last Date||30 Sep 2022|
- Promote and enhance the company’s image in the market
- Promote long term growth through building relationships with quality customers
- The sourcing of large projects to generate sale
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales target
- Must have well developed interpersonal skills and communication skills in order to interact effectively with customers
- Understanding of marketing and strategy formulation
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Establishing contacts by phone and email to acquire leads as well as new customers
- Identifying potential leads
- Scheduling meetings with leads and clients
- Bcom qualification in sale or retail related fields
- 3 Years experience in retail market
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A conscientious and open mind with an eye for new business opportunities
- Must be able to utilize the quote system and submit new proposals
- Own car and driver’s license
- Willing to travel
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Namibian Citizenship