Anglian Water Careers 2021- Anglian Water Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Anglian Water. Anglian Water United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Anglian Water Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Anglian Water Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Anglian Water Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Anglian Water United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Anglian Water Careers 2021- Anglian Water Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Anglian Water Careers:- Anglian Water United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Anglian Water United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Anglian Water Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Anglian Water Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Operational Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Anglian Water United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Anglian Water. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Anglian Water United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Anglian Water|
|Name of Job Position||Operational Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30,755 Per Year|
Join us and lead a delivery and construction team to develop and construct small to medium projects.
In this varied role, the projects you’ll undertake will see you supporting capital investment works on water treatment sites across the region, this is vital to secure wholesome water for the future and protect the environment.
Working within our IOS (Integrated Operation Solutions) Alliance, made up of Anglian Water, Kier, Morrison Utility Services and Barhale, skilled Project Engineers, Construction Teams and Commercial Analysts come together to provide complex TOTEX solutions to emergent needs.
As you strive for clarity around programme completion, you’ll be instrumental in implementing successful delivery of project plans, supporting your local team in ensuring consistent delivery, and building strong relationships with operational colleagues leading to ‘right first time’ builds.
Focus will be on the development and support of your team as you drive excellent performance, you’ll nurture a team that takes responsibility for projects, providing clarity and direction on the programme delivery plan, facilitating space for the team to reflect on works completed.
Your experience in delivery and stakeholder management will enable swift resolution of commercial and contractual blockers to ensure a positive outcome for the Alliance.
Anglian Water Jobs What does it take to be an Operational Manager?
- Very strong technical competence in water supply and knowledge of the water regulatory environment
- Health and Safety management qualified to a minimum of IOSH level
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent level in relevant scientific or engineering subject
- Ideally APMP or PRINCE 2 project management
- Preferably a business or management qualification
- Strong management experience underpinned by excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven financial management knowledge
- Good level of commercial and contractual acumen in line with NEC 3
- Ideally demonstrable experience of integrating regional programmes of work within an operational environment
- A full driving licence is essential. If you are offered the role, the status of your driving licence will be checked.