Amcor Careers 2021- Amcor Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Amcor. Amcor Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Amcor Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Amcor Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Amcor Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Amcor Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Amcor Careers 2021- Amcor Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Amcor Careers:- Amcor Indiana currently published a job notification on Amcor Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Amcor Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Machine Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Machine Operator jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Amcor Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Amcor. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Amcor Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Amcor|
|Name of Job Position||Machine Operator|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 14.36 Per Hour|
Performs repetitive production and packing operations to mass process products such as plastic bottles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee works from a production schedule located within the work area.
- Randomly checks product produced every hour, to ensure the customer specifications are met.
- Monitors flow of product into processing machinery.
- Tends machines, such as palletizers, case packers, injection machines and box machine to maintain product flow.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Works on lines where tasks vary, as product of various shapes and sizes move along lines.
- Check finished product for possible defects.
- Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Assures and participates in all plant safety/accident prevention policies. This includes maintaining a safe work environment and follows safe work practices.
- Maintains housekeeping of work areas.
- Follow all HACCP, GMP and Product Safety rules and guidelines.
- Train current and new members of the department to perform job related tasks as needed.
- Learn new on the job skills as training opportunities become available.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Must attend monthly shift meetings 6am for day shift or 6pm for night shift.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree; or at least one year manufacturing related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.