Altra Industrial Motion Careers 2021- Altra Industrial Motion Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Altra Industrial Motion. Altra Industrial Motion Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Altra Industrial Motion Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Altra Industrial Motion Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Altra Industrial Motion Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Altra Industrial Motion Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Altra Industrial Motion Careers 2021- Altra Industrial Motion Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Altra Industrial Motion Careers:- Altra Industrial Motion Indiana currently published a job notification on Altra Industrial Motion Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Altra Industrial Motion Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Machine Cell Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are High School diploma can apply for this Machine Cell Operator jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Altra Industrial Motion Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Altra Industrial Motion. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Altra Industrial Motion Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Altra Industrial Motion|
|Name of Job Position||Machine Cell Operator|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 31,089.00 Per Year|
The Machine Cell Operator will perform CNC Operations within the Small Value Stream Machining Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw
- Perform in-process inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
- Produce parts by interpreting and understanding blue print requirements
- Perform specialty programming or set ups
- Record labor and other production information on Hour by Hour sheets
- Follows all safety and work rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of G&M Codes and GD&T
- Proficient blue print reading skills
- Past experience CNC mill, lathe and broach
- Experience with machine tools and inspection tools such as gauge blocks, dial indicators calipers and micrometers
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing precision machining environment
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Past experience with manual turning / milling
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently
- Use of hand tools and the ability to use material handling devices
- Must be able to sit stand for long periods of time as necessary in the work area
- Ability to reach and work with arms extended